Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wijn tks again for further information! :flower:

I'd really like to get this book,it seems to be sooo interesting. There are many things in this book which I had heard before,like his "love story" with his classmate Cessi,I remember I heard something that he was into Naomi Campbell as well at that time....the most impressive thing is that Leo really had many women throughout his life. :huh: At least according to the book. :p

Tks a lot girls!! :)

thanks Calibi SO much for the find! Love it, Leo as Jordan is gonna be awesome :heart: And OMG at his voice at the end of the video...sounds just like Matt Damon in the Departed :p

Looks like leo is gonna be in another voting PSA :)

DiCaprio, Maguire lead all-star cast in new video urging voter expression through social media

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire lead a cast of stars in a new public service announcement urging young voters to use social media to express the issues most important to them in the upcoming election.

Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, Ellen DeGeneres, Jonah Hill and Joseph Gordon Levitt also appear in the Vote 4 Stuff video unveiled Monday, joining other stars in a call to voters to post tweets, photos and short videos about concerns they feel deserve presidential attention.

“This is one of the most important elections of our lifetime,” said DiCaprio, whose production company, Appian Way, is a sponsor of Vote 4 Stuff. “We are using the power of social media throughout the Vote 4 Stuff campaign to incite bipartisan conversation around real issues, encourage registration and voting in November.”

Edward Norton, Sarah Silverman, Benicio Del Toro and Amanda Seyfried are also featured in the 2 ½-minute video, which promises that content created in response to it will be incorporated into Vote 4 Stuff’s future online efforts.

Among the concerns these stars reveal in the video: Jobs, marriage equality, climate change, foreign policy, reproductive rights, immigration, worker’s rights, teacher salaries and education.

http://www.washingto...rging-voter-expression-through-social-media/2012/10/01/50d91ca4-0ba8-11e2-97a7-45c05ef136b2_story.html

thanks Calibi SO much for the find! Love it, Leo as Jordan is gonna be awesome :heart: And OMG at his voice at the end of the video...sounds just like Matt Damon in the Departed :p

Looks like leo is gonna be in another voting PSA :)

DiCaprio, Maguire lead all-star cast in new video urging voter expression through social media

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire lead a cast of stars in a new public service announcement urging young voters to use social media to express the issues most important to them in the upcoming election.

Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, Ellen DeGeneres, Jonah Hill and Joseph Gordon Levitt also appear in the Vote 4 Stuff video unveiled Monday, joining other stars in a call to voters to post tweets, photos and short videos about concerns they feel deserve presidential attention.

“This is one of the most important elections of our lifetime,” said DiCaprio, whose production company, Appian Way, is a sponsor of Vote 4 Stuff. “We are using the power of social media throughout the Vote 4 Stuff campaign to incite bipartisan conversation around real issues, encourage registration and voting in November.”

Edward Norton, Sarah Silverman, Benicio Del Toro and Amanda Seyfried are also featured in the 2 ½-minute video, which promises that content created in response to it will be incorporated into Vote 4 Stuff’s future online efforts.

Among the concerns these stars reveal in the video: Jobs, marriage equality, climate change, foreign policy, reproductive rights, immigration, worker’s rights, teacher salaries and education.

http://www.washingto...rging-voter-expression-through-social-media/2012/10/01/50d91ca4-0ba8-11e2-97a7-45c05ef136b2_story.html

Calibi

Tks for wonderful Wolf vid :)

Kat

Tkks for new of Leo's new PSA vid :)

Last time he went on Ellen Show to bring awareness to it; I hope he does this time,too !!

Leolover

Tks for PSA vid link :)

ByPrincess

Tks for our first Wolf filiming tweet for the day :)

I noticed on Twitter a person said they would be filming in his favorite diner in Queens

thanks so much, wijn! you did great job today! :hug:

thanks, kat! seems he means that legendary scene, I thought the background was fake, cuz kinda remember seeing pics from set :idk:

Hi! The scene in which we see Jack and Rose kiss for the first time at the front if the ship in Titanic was shot without rehearsal, in just one take filmed outside hence the beautiful sky (and tender chemistry) is real. They then painted a wrap around replica background. They used the fake background and a little platform on which Kate and Leo had to stand for indoor shots. The indoor shots where the close ups of their hands and also the shots in which we see the scene change from the kiss to the image on scene of the Titanic wreckage. I hope that makes sense. I remember listening to James Cameron explain the various elements of shooting that lovely scene before.

I love the video of Leo filming and speaking as Jordan Belfort by the way. I particularly love that Leo and Marty appear to be having a lot of fun filming that sequence :-)