Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

IDK if this has been posted yet, but leo scan from like 2000 I think. Sounds like Star magazine or something like that , and the article is just ridiculous :rofl: But still, we were mentioning once how leo has a bad knee, this talks about how he had surgery on it.

Found on tumblr:

post-42953-0-1446083901-62804_thumb.jpg

oh thanks for that, osa. Kate was great in it but that guy is totally NOT Jack... :hehe: I remember this actor from another movie I saw long ago but I don't remember which movie exactly. So, this actor with Kate was considered to play Jack or he was just doing the screen test with Kate? Did someone know?

Also, this makes me want to see Leo's screen test for Titanic, would be so nice.

Kat

Tks for Star article; their comments always say more about them then the person they are writing about :p

Also, tks, for 10ak tweet : )

Though I had to laugh at some of the comments on the Twitter page , as it is more like the guy from Dancing with the Stars was allowing them to take pix with him, whereas, I've never seen Leo allow his own pix to be taken at 10ak , much less, do fan request :p

Osa

Tks for Kate's screen test ; I've never seen it :)

Barbie

I don't think Leo did a screen test for Titanic , did he ?

Thanks for more tweets Oxford and Kat Flower%20for%20you.gif

Amandine Thanks for the Sydney pic of Leo... :hug: I'll say it again. Cap backwards? :woot:

Mi Querida Isis... Why apparently I'm the only one who can't see the video of Kate? Lo hiciste a proposito, verdad??? Thanks anyway :cry2:

Pami Hey, yeah. Backstreet's back, alright. :rofl:

Little Sick... Where are you????? :beating:

I really wonder when people will stop judging Leo by his looks and accept the great talent he is...tired of seeing ridiculous comments about him everywhere. Sometimes I can't understand how someone of his greatness is so underrated. I'm not saying everyone must like him but I got the impression that many of these people still see him as the pretty boy of Titanic.

I just wanted to vent...hope you dont mind girls. :hehe:

Thanks Ox for another NY (assuming) 1oak tweet!

Steven Spielberg's 'Catch Me If You Can' Comes Home To Blu-Ray; Release Date, Cover Art and Special Features Revealed

image.jpg

This Tuesday, perhaps the biggest film of Leonardo DiCaprio's career finally comes home to own in HD as James Cameron's Titanic hits Blu-Ray for the first time ever. With this year being a big one for classic films re-releasing on the format, such as Jaws, Indiana Jones, every James Bond, E.T. and more, it's been quite interesting to see what fan-favorite outings will hit next. Celebrating it's 10th Anniversary this Christmas, now one other DiCaprio classic is coming home as Catch Me If You Can has been announced to hit Blu-Ray just in time for the Holidays.

Originally released in 2002 director Steven Spielberg tells the true life tale of Frank Abagnale Jr., a 19 year old runaway who uses his intellect to make his way into multiple professions and con his way into earning millions of dollars as he branches out on his own. As his slick technique easily fools a handful of people, the check fraud scheme catches the eye of FBI agent Carl Hanratty who ends up pursuing Frank in the goal of stopping these crimes.

Developed for a budget of $52 million, Catch Me If You Can grossed a worldwide take of $352 million while also managing to grab Best Supporting Actor and Best Original Score nods at the 2003 Academy Awards for Christopher Walken and John Williams, respectively.

Catch Me If You Can will hit Blu-Ray on December 4th, just a few weeks shy of it's to-the-day release date in theaters.

<a href="http://www.filmthras...ergs-catch.html

Kat

Tks for news regarding blu ray CYMC ; love that film :)

Pami

Everytime I look at Leo in your avatar , I see that Django scene in my mind, and it reminds me that I can't wait to see Calvin on the big screen :)

Oxford...I can understand you cause I cant wait to see it either...really!! :ddr:

ByPrincess

Hope you can see Kate' screen test below :)

Yes... :clap: now I can... Thank you so much. :grouphug:

OMG.. so weird watch this scene that doesn't look at all like the original and with Jeremy Sisto (Elton from Clueless :nicole: ) as Jack???? No way... is even more weird to watch it.

Oh Leo, you saved the movie! :hehe: if Titanic would have been with Jeremy or Matthew??? Noooooooooooo! :rofl: