Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also a bit off topic but Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got married. So...yay? I doubt it'll last but at least I hope it does.

Yes I just read it. I would say that Leo is like Dane Cook in Good luck chuck... right after he leaves them, they marry another,

only that... Bar is still single ... :nicole:

Sorry cruel joke :rofl:

ETA: I wish the best for the couple.

OMG.. so weird watch this scene that doesn't look at all like the original and with Jeremy Sisto (Elton from Clueless :nicole: ) as Jack???? No way... is even more weird to watch it.

Oh Leo, you saved the movie! :hehe: if Titanic would have been with Jeremy or Matthew??? Noooooooooooo! :rofl:

EXACTLY=Leo is the soul & heart of Titanic=his beauty & talent made & saved the movie :clap:

here are some BEAUTIFUL Jack gifs 4 ya ;) omgggggggggg...his eyes :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

post-61708-0-1446083903-66356_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-02766_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-07109_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-1015_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-12293_thumb.gif

post-61708-0-1446083904-14657_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-17764_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-20438_thumb.gifpost-61708-0-1446083904-24866_thumb.gif

His eyes are so expressive, such depth to them. So kind and yet he burns with passion in his soul=amazing :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

post-61708-0-1446083904-30557_thumb.jpgpost-61708-0-1446083904-32168_thumb.jpg

BIG THANKS 2 LeonardoFanUk site 4 da pix & gifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.thanx alot 2 everyone here who shared latest Leo goodies!!!!!!!!!!

"Girls night" with Ethan? Hahaha, Leo, Leo...

Jenifer @Jeniferbeckham

Leo Dicaprio went to Madonna's NYC show. Bless.

My respect for him only increases...

A possible reason why Leonardo DiCaprio did not receive an Oscar nomination for his performance in this movie was because the Warner Bros. Studios initially did not want to favor DiCaprio over his co-stars and place him in the leading actor category. The studio favored DiCaprio's leading performance in Blood Diamond (which eventually got him a nomination). DiCaprio himself refused to campaign against his male co-stars in the supporting actor category, so Warner bought no supporting actor ads for DiCaprio, and he did not receive a nomination.

Source: IMDb

And I didn't know Martin wanted Kate to play the role that eventually went to Farmiga, interesting.

Glitzy@LelaPearl

Did I tell you guys that Acacia and I saw Leonardo DiCaprio yesterday?! :D

Glitzy@LelaPearl

@RockyMooMoo no :c We were driving by and saw him, when we turned around to stalk his life, he ran away.

@RockyMooMoo right? It probably didn't help that I screamed, "Is that Leonardo DiCaprio??!?!" xD

She didn't say where... so... what's the point to post??? I really don't know :nicole:.

^Huh? :p Leo going to a Madonna concert? IDK about that... :laugh: but hey, he might be a madonna fan? :laugh::rofl:

I know, right? Ethan was there... he posted some stuff in his mobli page.

I remember years ago reading a note about him in Madonna's show... he helped a deficient (this word is awful) that was being squeezed by the crowd.

Wow thank's Nanda for the IMDB post, never saw this! Such a big big big respect for him. Big heart :wub2: :heart:

Love that man :wub2:.

ByPrincess

You're welcome :)

Definitely agree, I don't like how that 'test' scene was done between Rose & Jack ; much prefer the film version

Barilace

Just see news of their marriage, tks, wish them the best :)

Leolover

Some great pix to arrive to, tks :)

Nand

Tks for Leo/Madonna tweet ; apparently Ethan was there as well according to tweet below from Ethan's wife :)

Brandy Lewis@sojustthinking

Me & @EthanSuplee r in a competition on who can have a better girls night. Vegas vs. NY seeing Madonna. He has slight lead because he's gay.

Tks for IMDB comment ; I've read that before on various Oscar blogs at the time as to why they didn't campaign Leo for lead in TD

Looks like it is going to be a cold day for Leo's continuing pool scenes ; tweets below from two girls who were on the set last week as well talking about how cold it is at Sand Point Preserve this morning.

Heather Riley@_HeatherRiley

French vanilla coffee, bacon egg and cheese sammich.. Breakfast on set! It's freezing!

Shakyra LaShae@ShakyraLaShae

Freezin my bunz off! Back on set for Martin Scorsese's Wolf of Wall Street!

From People magazine

Mila Kunis braved a rainy New York City night to see Madonna live in concert at Yankee Stadium.

The actress – who sat front row – took her seat around 10:20 p.m., just moments before the "Material Girl" took the stage. Beau Ashton Kutcher was nowhere to be seen but Kunis spent her evening chatting with two male friends and happily posing for photos with fans.

"She wore a rain poncho just like the rest of the crowd," an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Alicia Keys, Leonardo DiCaprio, Anderson Cooper and Lucy Liu were also in attendance.

– Kate Hogan and K.C. Baker

Haha :nicole:

Yet Another Reason Leonardo Dicaprio’s Life is Better Than Yours

When you sit down on a Monday afternoon and start adding up all the reasons being Leonardo DiCaprio is far better than being you, the person sitting next to you has to bust out a an extra piece of paper and keep count.

He’s got millions of dollars.

His choice of movie projects.

Fans all around the world.

Reservations to the best restaurants.

And a beautiful 23-year-old Victoria’s Secret model named Erin Heatherton to call his own.

Basically, Leo’s life doesn’t suck. And now that you’ve seen Erin wearing a bikini and looking like a certified ten, you’re more jealous than ever.

Digital bro fist-bumps to Leo.

http://www.splashnew...ter-than-yours/

Ok...something's wrong with this marriage between Blake and Ryan...dont know why...but for this wedding to happen sooo fast, this relationship should be older than we think right Blake? <_<

Oh my...whenever I see Leo as Jack Dawson my heart melts...good times! My love for Leo was born there. :hehe:

I can't wait to see these movies,it only increases my anxiety!! I can't contain myself! :ddr:

I want to see Leo in speedos!! :nicole:

Tks for everything girls! :flower:

Pami

Tks for funny article ; so true, love it "Digital bro fist-bumps to Leo" :p

Definitely agree Leo as Jack was the right choice; it seems VHI agrees as well

Seeing as how Jeremy Sisto was still riding high off his Clueless success in the mid-nineties, it’s no wonder director James Cameron was hoping to snag him for the role of Titanic hottie Jack. Having just watched Kate Winslet‘s first screen test from the Titanic 3D Blue-Ray edition, however, we completely understand why Cameron went with Leonardo DiCaprio. While 21-year-old Jeremy is a total Baldwin, he’s a little too low-key and mumbly for a sweeping love story that ends with his corpse sinking into the frigid Atlantic. We also don’t think he could have gotten through the raucous Irish jig scene without a little eye-rolling. Winslet on the other hand? Pure porcelain-and-crimson perfection. Who wouldn’t want to see her sweaty hand slap the window of a Model T Ford?

Not that the dialogue is helping Jeremy any. “Have you ever torn apart a rose?” Wha? That’s a hard line for anyone to make romantic. Then again, considering this scene ends up being a pivotal moment in their budding romance, we (and our seventh-grade selves) are glad they held out for Leo.

http://www.vh1.com/c...ic-screen-test/

Also, tks, for Titanic song; well remember that scene with the two :heart:

My love for LEo stared with titanic, well is a long story but I'm a big fan of the tItanic the ship since 1995 I was just a kid, and then when I knew about this movie I was really happy, and when I finally saw it. I loved the spirit that LEo gave to JAck, and I glad people now with this video of Kate can see that LEo is not just a beautiful face, and when TItanic came up the most of the people forgot the great charisma and talent he has, the popularity of this film make people think about him like a poster boy and I'm sure TItanic without LEo wouldn't have been the classic that is today.