Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I guess some people are seeing some of Leo in Ardsley today

فريال †@feriaaal

@KRYSTALLOVESPLL I saw Jonah hill but he only waved at everyone and Leo DiCaprio was like hidden the whole time so I only saw him for a sec

sinead king♡̨@Sinead_Kingg

Leonardo di caprio nd jonah hilll in ardsley #spotted #toogood

Spotted leonardo dicaprio

ByPrincess

What a great treat to end the day !! tks :drool:

Also, tks, for other Ardsley tweets & article.

I think one of the girls on this news video of the filming is the girl whose tweet I posted above, as she says the same exact thing to news person as her tweet

You do see Jonah entering his car from set

They say filming at spot might last to midnight tonight.

That everyone was hoping to see Leo , but they only saw a little glimpse of him :)

http://www.news12.com/Login/home_login?articleId=333476&position=1&news_type=news&region_name=HV&regionId=6

At least we could see Leo waving to the crowd more than once in several pics. :)

Sick...tks for this lovely pic from Titanic and Princess....what the f**** stfdyradfagdvhgad dagfadgf is that pic of Leo?? :woot: :chicken:

He looks sexy anyway....I think I'll die.... :chicken:

ByPrincess

From what I can tell from tweets they filmed today in two locales: body shop and middle school.

It seems like the fans who went to middle school locale got to see Leo .

We just need somebody /anybody to take a tweet pix for us.

The news person said they might be filming to midnight, so could be Leo was just leaving for a break.

Ardsley Star-Struck Over Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill

ARDSLEY, N.Y. – Ardsley residents eagerly waited outside "The Wolf of Wall Street" movie set Wednesday in hopes of catching a glimpse of the film’s stars, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill.

“I’m here to see Jonah Hill — I love his movies, especially '21 Jump Street,'” said Andrew Green, an Ardsley resident. “Plus I have a man crush on DiCaprio.”

The set was quiet during the morning, with only a handful of people standing behind the barriers. But as the afternoon rolled in and school got out, the crowd grew to several dozen people. Film crews and police kept asking the crowd to move behind the barriers to avoid blocking traffic. Fans caught a quick glimpse of Scorsese at about 2 p.m., but he did not sign autographs or talk to the crowd.

Although no celebrity encounters occurred during the daytime shoot, several Ardsley students said they briefly spoke to Hill at Ardsley Middle School, where additional vehicles, trailers and equipment were being stored.

Green said he was prepared to stay until 4 p.m. and plans to return Thursday and Friday. The sight of big name celebrities is not an everyday occurrence in Ardsley, Green said. The only other time he has heard of a celebrity being in town was when his dad saw a professional baseball player.

“They probably chose Ardsley because it’s close to the city and that place looks great for a mob movie,” said Ross Bialowas, referring to the former garage where the set is located.

Having celebrities in Ardsley is a big deal for such a small village, said Katelyn Neary, an Irvington resident. She said she hoped to see Martin Scorsese and is such a big fan that she auditioned to be an extra in his 2006 film, "The Departed." Although Wednesday and Thursday’s filming is indoors and not visible from the street, filming Friday will be outside. Neary said she might take the day off from work to see the filming on Saw Mill Road.

As the afternoon came to an end and DiCaprio and Hill were nowhere to be seen, the crowd thinned out and only a few dedicated fans remained.