Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo looks handsome either way,that's what I could see now...tanned,fair skinned...dark hair....blonde hair...no matter how!! :nicole:

The only thing I didnt understand till now is that Leo seemed to be with lighter skin at the beginning of filming...am I right? :huh:

Oxford,that vid is too funny...his way of walking remains the same and that's really cute in my opinion. :wub: I think Jonah and Leo will be great together and it's good to see this movie will have comic elements! :laugh:

Tks for pics girls! :thumbsup:

^Thanks Amandine!

And thanks girls for all the twitpics, tweet sightings!

^that was part of the comedics for the film ;) The movie sounds like its going to be somewhat a comedy! With alot of sex :p :rofl:

and who said it's going to be somewhat a comedy ??? sounds so good :p

The book is supposed to be rather funny....I think its going to be a dark comedy :)

Apparently this girl who met Leo wrote this on her tumblr :

So everyone who knows me is very aware that I love Leonardo DiCaprio.
I think he’s a perfect human being, who is truly an inspiration. I absolutely adore him, and all the movies he’s been in.I’ve talked about the guy for years and last night, I actually
saw
him.
I basically tried to spot him all day yesterday. He was filming a movie in my home town, so I knew this was pretty much a now or never kind of thing. From the time I got home from Massachusetts, I was on the search for him. I pretty much gave up hope after a certain amount of time of waiting and talking to crew. I wasn’t about to spend my whole night there, since I was only home for the weekend and I wanted to spend time with my friends and family who I haven’t seen in weeks.
Anyway, I got home from hanging out with people around 1:30am and decided to try to go to the set one last time. This time, we just went to the back of it. I was standing there with about 5 other people for about a half an hour, when my dad jokingly said: “Wouldn’t it be funny if he came out for a cigarette?”. Literally five minutes later, Leo comes walking out with a few other guys, ready to smoke a cigarette.
I was literally shocked when I saw him, like I’m pretty sure I stopped breathing. After a few minutes, he walked right by where we were standing. A couple of us said “hey leo” and he waved and said hello!
At this point, I was trying to form any words I possibly could and I managed to say: “I love you”. That’s when he laughed, looked at me, and said “I love you too”.
Then my dad said: “You must be working overtime!” and he said “Yeah! So are you guys!”.
I literally almost fell off the pole I was standing on after this interaction occured.
I couldn’t believe that I actually met my idol. I’ve dreamed about something like this happening for forever, and to have it actually happen..it’s amazing.
Long story short, this was the best weekend of my life.
P.S…the picture sucks because it’s so blurry, but I was freaking out so it was very difficult to take a normal picture haha.

Calbi

Tks for NY sighting tweets :)

Amandine

Tks for wonderful Leo fan encounter; so sweet :heart:

Kat

Yes, having read the book, there are many scenes that are very 'funny' or should I say 'really crazy' because Jordan and his best pal Danny are so 'zonked' out on drugs. :p

Pami

I don't think the guy in sunglasses was Leo, but he may have been his stand in :)

Yes, how great it would be if all of us would have been in that group about to get to see Leo in person !