Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kelle A @ KellesAlterEgo

They're filming wolf of Wall Street with Leonardo DiCaprio outside my building. What else is new.

3:45 a.m. - 31 Aug 12 · Details

Source: https://twitter.com/KellesAlterEgo

Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Monday, August 27, 2012

Source: http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2012/08/26/monday-aug-27-filming-locations-in-nyc-l-a-chicago-wilmington-more-including-iron-man-3-shameless-criminal-minds-noah-wolf-of-wall-street-white-collar/

leofromlia.jpg

‏Samantha Shane@Twitter

Gettin that 80's hair lookin fresh!!! In the makeup trailer, on set

http://instagram.com/p/O6x1f6klnV/

had an AMAZING day on set yesterday filming 4 a new scorsese movie w/ leo dicaprio, matthew mccaughnahay and johan hill!

@samantha_shane what are you on? Wall street? Hookin' it up?

no i was a stripper and i had to strip infront of leonardo and matthew.... but i fucking rocked it

ByPrincess

Tks for all the tweets; hopefully pix will follow :)

Amandine

Tks for party pix ; I've never seen it before :)

Barbie

Glad you were able to find that bus vid on You Tube ; now , maybe, Kat can view it :)

Calibi

Tks for NY Post /Wolf article :)

Francis

Tks for another filming tweet :)

ByPrincess

Yes, that could be the photo of the day of him waving to the fans as he drives off

Or it could be that Leo is just going off for a late lunch break, and he'll back , and we'll get a better pix :yes:

Also, here in the States, this is our Labor Day weekend, so we might not see more filming to Tuesday or Wednesday.

Neon

The tumblr you posted , going by Leo's hair, appears to have been taken from the photo shoot below that we saw done around award season last year. Infact they used one of the series of the photos for the NY Times article about Leo

leooct.jpg

Neon, I think maybeeeeee that photo is from the set that includes that photo of him like standing outside near some trees(???). L M A O. Wow, that's helpful. I know. But I remember him wearing a blue hoodie in that photo I believe, and if I remember correctly, I think that photo you posted came from that set(?) whatever. But I don't think I have the photo or remember what in the hell it came from re a magazine or photo shoot etc. heh.

:rofl: it looks like he's a president waving to the crowd, princess.