Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aw Leo's shirt makes me sad. Lol. Is it of a man pouring oil onto a bird? :(

Also: What in the world is Blake wearing? Too much going on.

BUT THEY ARE CUUUUUTE. They need to have a kissing photo!

ETA: LMFAO. Omg the people at JJ are so insane. "They probably haven't made love yet because Blake is so stingy and won't give into Leo." WHAT. THE. HELL. Omg, I am dying. That is SO STUPID. I mean, you don't have to like them as a couple but you don't have to become insane and just...say stupid crap like that.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my tweets it was not intentional :flower: anyway here are some pics of them grocery shopping, the story is funny lol

Eyeprime

aw I didn't say that because of you! :no: I just said I got bored with his personal life news,there's only his personal life news and sightings and nothing else everyday! I'm interested in his personal life but of course I'd prefer his career! for me it really doesn't make a sense if he's in NY with Blake or in LA with his mom,cuz it changes nothing to me :p I just wrote my opinion didn't meant to say it against anyone! you can go on posting sighting,no prob hun! :wave: I'm not the only one in this thread :laugh:

glad you got right what I meant to say,kat! :hug:

thank you guys for pics,tweets and everything! :wave:

Thanks everyone for the tweets and new pics!!!! :drool:

I think they must have been buying stuff to fill their pantry for a while!! They got alot of food!! :p I also think they probably placed their grocerys some where the store clerks can hold onto it so they can pay for it later. The story is pretty funny though!

And the pics of them strolling in L.A is cute. It says it was on August 7th, so that means she spent some time with him before she went to the Teen Choice awards :wub:

Also aOMG you didn't offend anybody hun :hug:

Solange

Great detective work, thanks :thumbsup:

I wonder if the cake baking was something special for Milan ?

Halo

How nice, more great new pix , thanks :)

I wonder if the cafe we see them going into is the Umami Burger place mentioned in Sunday's tweets ?

Barbie

His tshirt looks like a more blue /green to me in these photos :)

I wonder if his tshirts are some of the ones he bought last week in NY at fair and young designer's mart ?

Kat

I noticed in the Daily Mail article below with pix of duo , they mention the twosome being together strolling and dining before Blake glammed up for award show.

ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023738/Blake-Lively-spends-day-beau-Leonardo-DiCaprio-glamming-Teen-Choice-Awards.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I agree with Oxford, It looks like its a different shirt. Plus the photos were from two different days so I think Leo is smart enough to not wear the same T!

Some more on CelebrityGossip.net. Pretty much all the same, but a few are a little different.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/leonardo-dicap...therness-531874

ETA: LMFAO. Omg the people at JJ are so insane. "They probably haven't made love yet because Blake is so stingy and won't give into Leo." WHAT. THE. HELL. Omg, I am dying. That is SO STUPID. I mean, you don't have to like them as a couple but you don't have to become insane and just...say stupid crap like that.

Just curious: if these comments are so stupid and insane, why do you continue to read them? You can enjoy the photos and not have to read any comments. It is for me the same as flipping through the channels and seeing the commentators on Fox News. I know what's coming so I skip past that channel.

I just came in here to say someone is using my screename from here on JJ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Omg, I feel important. I cannot believe it!

ETA: I just left a comment (like only the second time I've ever commented at JJ) asking the person why they stole my screename. :laugh:

@winterbone, I usually don't read them. At all. Because they are so insane. But I was bored last night and happened upon them and read them before I went to sleep. Lol. And now I'm glad I still have the page open because my name is being used. WTF :blink:

Their using your name too? How pathetic are they? I didn't know they had computers in Insane Assylums! LOL :laugh: I think they're just jealous of how normal we are, and how sane we are! :rofl:

I've gone to just ignoring them, and now it feels like a huge fat and jealous weight has been lifted off my shoulder ;) :laugh: They can be out of your life too!

Whoooaaah look at all these pix! :D I have today off and I'm gonna make the most of it, but I wanted to say thank you all! :flower:

But I'm starting to feel bad for them you guys.... I love grocery shopping.... I would be so sad leaving a full cart like that. :p Hopefully they talked to someone on the way out the back and arranged delivery. ;)

This reminds me, anyone remember that old interview with Leo where the reporter took him grocery shopping? I think it was Time magazine, around the time of The Beach. The journalist was annoying, but Leo happily roaming the aisles and stuffing his cart, talking about all the money he was saving, was the best. :rofl:

I didn't know they had computers in Insane Assylums! LOL :laugh:

And prisons. :ninja:

:laugh:

It has occurred to you that if someone is using your names on another message board and your names are somewhat unique, it would be someone who frequents this board.

LOL, isn't there enough drama in the world that such inane immature and truthfully, strange behavior is necessary?

It has occurred to you that if someone is using your names on another message board and your names are somewhat unique, it would be someone who frequents this board.

LOL, isn't there enough drama in the world that such inane immature and truthfully, strange behavior is necessary?

LOL I know right!?

Barilace everyone knows its not you anyway. So you have no reason to worry :) Like I said ignore it, and you'll find you'll be crazy free! :p

Another pic :heart:

post-42953-1312825214_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively linked arms yesterday for a walk in LA! The couple has been spending their free time together during their latest trip to California, though last night was all work for Blake. Blake Lively wore an orange leather Gucci dress to the Teen Choice Awards, where she picked up the honor for choice actress in a drama series. Her small screen work has also been keeping her busy on the West Coast. Blake's doing double duty between shooting Gossip Girl near Hollywood and also logging time on filming the movie Savages. Leonardo is playing the role of supportive boyfriend while Blake shuttles between sets, though soon he'll be the one logging long hours when he gets down to work on The Great Gatsby.

http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-...Out-LA-18648228

I think its cute how Leos being the surportive BF, because he is! :wub:

Wow... many photos, many photos :chicken: :hehe: :hell yea!: :ddr::clap::rofl: .

They looks great together, so natural and gorgeous in the same time. I really loved :wub: .

Thanks girls, for all photos, articles and tweets.

And aomg, please keep to post the tweets... I really appreciate :laugh: . I understood what sick said, I mean, I also love to know more about his work, but the tweets are our only source of information sometimes. Here we post everything we find about Leo and I'm sure this will continue (and even increase) when his new movies are released.

omg, what is it with Leo's girls and hackers????? There's reports on Israeli news that Bar's computer was hacked and it had pics, videos and phone calls (?) from Leo on it.

And I went to look at Bar's official twitter and she hasnt posted anything in like 8 hrs which is pretty unusual for her.