Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

8 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Hi and thanks to everyone for posting all these updates :flower:

I’m curious does anyone has the original script of Don’t Look Up? The one that has the scenes that didn’t end up in the movie?

I posted the script some pages ago.. it’s on a Netflix promo page. There’s some additional stuff in it but sadly not the scenes Leo talked about. I can look it up and post it again later. 

I love the pic of Leo with his wax figure. Interesting that she releases stuff like this. This tells me the break up was not bad.  Her father even having pics of Leo in his garage tells a lot. 

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Thanks, everyone for the updates. All the pictures are really cool.

I'd wondered if Bar would talk about Leo on the show 📺. I saw a preview of it on her page, but I couldn't access it from my region. I noticed she drives a White Volvo XC90 like Irmelin, I guess (he) leaves an impression.

Another interesting fact about some of his love interests, besides the one that nearly all speaks more than one language, some have origins related to Leo's (e.g. RefaeliItalian 🍝 for Son of Rafael, Morronepre-Latin for rock or stone🗿, and Bundchen, sources say German 🇩🇪 for binder and/or cuff). The German and Italian connection is my point, despite their nationality or ethnicity to which they identify.  

P.S. I'm glad Tzipi's out. 

@Mirella, I try. 

She has a show? That's interesting. Does anyone know where to find it? 🙃

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

According to KOTFM screenwriter Eric Roth the movie is due to be released this November  :clap: 

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/02/eric-roth-interview-dune-1234700625/

Also looking forward to the ending credits now

We finally have a pic of Leo in his aforementioned black bb hat and jean jacket at Freize LA opening last Thursday

2022-02-21.png

I don't know why but I like reading about Eric Roth and his work. He seems so passionate about what he is doing. 🌞 Every little detail counts for him. 

I am looking forward to the movie coming out. Never heard about the story until they talked about making a movie out of it. 

16 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Not sure where you can find it. The show is titled The Refaelis. Check out the last page of her Bellazon. The trailer is in her native tongue. @Mirella

Thank you🌞 I am watching the first episode now. I don't know a word of Hebrew and they couldn't put English subtitles? How hard can it be. It is in the details. 😂

I guess it is her dad and the young guy is her brother or he is her husband. I can't really tell. 

@Mirella Lucky 🍀

Despite public repeal, I liked ❤️ them, together. I have other opinions, but it's late...in California. Could be copyright issues. Leonardo is enormously picky about what can or will be released about him. English Subs can be risky. 🤫

1613525421_Screenshot_20220221-2231582.thumb.png.01df19fa7e9b70a7cfe08e029b6bbce4.png

17 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella Lucky 🍀

Despite public repeal, I liked ❤️ them, together. I have other opinions, but it's late...in California. 

1613525421_Screenshot_20220221-2231582.thumb.png.01df19fa7e9b70a7cfe08e029b6bbce4.png

I liked the show. Had to Google for how long her mother was in jail. 8 months! That is a long time. 

My guess is that this show is for getting back any kind of good reputation they used to have in their country before the conviction? 

It starts with the mother getting out and community service. I would see it if they make it available in English in some way. 🙃

1 minute ago, Mirella said:

I liked the show. Had to Google for how long her mother was in jail. 8 months! That is a long time. 

My guess is that this show is for getting back any kind of good reputation they used to have before the conviction? 

It starts with the mother getting out and community service. I would see it if they make it available in English in some way. 🙃

A sterling reputation and possibly some coins 💰 to back it up. If I'm not mistaken both Bar and Tzipi are subjected to fines. Just out of curiosity I wonder if the Morrones will launch a reality series, or have at least discussed it. I see a book or some sort of tell-all tale in Ms. Morrone's future. Now that Tom Brady is retired, I wonder if there'll be a show 📺 on their family 👪. Just insatiable speculation, I feel it'll be quite boring with him retired.  

10 hours ago, oxford25 said:

According to KOTFM screenwriter Eric Roth the movie is due to be released this November  :clap: 

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/02/eric-roth-interview-dune-1234700625/

Also looking forward to the ending credits now

We finally have a pic of Leo in his aforementioned black bb hat and jean jacket at Freize LA opening last Thursday

2022-02-21.png

Omg can't waittt! Thanks for such a news❤️

Also thanks to everyone for latest content🙂🌷

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

A sterling reputation and possibly some coins 💰 to back it up. If I'm not mistaken both Bar and Tzipi are subjected to fines. Just out of curiosity I wonder if the Morrones will launch a reality series, or have at least discussed it. I see a book or some sort of tell-all tale in Ms. Morrone's future. Now that Tom Brady is retired, I wonder if there'll be a show 📺 on their family 👪. Just insatiable speculation, I feel it'll be quite boring with him retired.  

No. 😂 Poor Leo. Do you think we get some dirty little secrets? He is no angel our dear movie star. Lucifer references or not. ❤

Money does rule the world so I wouldn't be surprised if they are a form of tantalizer in the case of a tell-all. If you can't get them from somewhere else. 🌞

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella Lucky 🍀

Despite public repeal, I liked ❤️ them, together. I have other opinions, but it's late...in California. Could be copyright issues. Leonardo is enormously picky about what can or will be released about him. English Subs can be risky. 🤫

Leo has many Jews friends, they can help him to know what's going on 😆 Lol

🤪 hahaha 😸 @Magical you're a riot! I hear Mr. DiCaprio is larger than the U.S. borders 🛃, that is in representation and connection, so he very well may be covered there. Besides, it is speculated that Mr. DiCaprio flew ✈️ out to Israel 🇮🇱 to testify on both Bar and Tzipi's behalf and dropped some seed money 💵 for his former lady. Perhaps the revelations won't be too scandalous. 

@Mirella one has to assume Leo's ladies aren't too fond of the privacy 🔐 policies DiCaprio lodges in place. Most of the women, if not all, are huge fans of the actor's work 💼. Titanic (1997) 🚢 is typically the benchmark. With that being said, we can deduce waking up next to him unclothed and titillated is nothing short of dreamy. To be with him and then suddenly to be without him, what a reality shock! His good looks 👀, dashing magnetism, endless interests, family aspirations; it really must be all too intoxicating for each victim. Writing it 📝 down must help them realise the ride was real, one presumes. Good boy? Only when he feels like it! 

17 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

🤪 hahaha 😸 @Magical you're a riot! I hear Mr. DiCaprio is larger than the U.S. borders 🛃, that is in representation and connection, so he very well may be covered there. Besides, it is speculated that Mr. DiCaprio flew ✈️ out to Israel 🇮🇱 to testify on both Bar and Tzipi's behalf and dropped some seed money 💵 for his former lady. Perhaps the revelations won't be too scandalous. 

@Mirella one has to assume Leo's ladies aren't too fond of the privacy 🔐 policies DiCaprio lodges in place. Most of the women, if not all, are huge fans of the actor's work 💼. Titanic (1997) 🚢 is typically the benchmark. With that being said, we can deduce waking up next to him unclothed and titillated is nothing short of dreamy. To be with him and then suddenly to be without him, what a reality shock! His good looks 👀, dashing magnetism, endless interests, family aspirations; it really must be all too intoxicating for each victim. Writing it 📝 down must help them realise the ride was real, one presumes. Good boy? Only when he feels like it! 

No. I think he ignored her case ..  And I  have a feeling that he will wait to see what Mrs.Bar has for him. Then, if he doesn't like something, he will take her to the court 😂.

Lol

If I were him, I would do that 😎

The golden rule of this week is

( Wait &See )

Two more cute pics of Leo and Bar

LeoBar2.thumb.jpg.3c061fc776d7acc8ff3232adbf97a22f.jpgLeoBar1.thumb.jpg.b83c50566e611e2ac774b9185dabbdd9.jpg

The actor who plays one of leo's sons in DLU talks about Leo:

“Leo [DiCaprio] had a story every five minutes. He’s done just about everything. In between takes, I was sitting down on the couch and he came up to me and he said, ‘I got to visit Koko the gorilla before she passed.’ and I was like ‘Oh nice’ even though I didn’t even know who Koko the gorilla was.”

“In the movie, he plays someone who completely lacks confidence and has to cope with that by medicating, but that’s not the presence he gives off at all in real life. Usually you’d see people getting into character on set but Leo would just snap into it as soon as the camera rolled and then go back to his normal self between takes.”

http://thecollegevoice.org/2022/02/16/dont-look-away-camel-co-stars-in-best-picture-nominee/

I remember Leo with Koko :)

beb721febbf0e9bd7b0048d5318bf1f2.thumb.jpg.5332874aa6ddd2286ea7ce53d526d28c.jpgTV-Prod-Koko-Gorilla-Birthday.thumb.jpg.ac653aa1dfb4d27b88873012312ce016.jpg