Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I gotta say that the way he looked during DLU  interviews and how he was in general (mood wise) is the best I’ve seen him since his WOWS interviews, anything after 2014 I think wasn’t his best and he seemed very reserved more than usual but during DLU he was very loose and relaxed I really loved and enjoyed seeing him like that I feel like he liked the company of this cast. 

I will have to completely agree with you on this, in this promo for DLU, he looks there in the moment and enjoying, soo different from OUATIH whole press tour. I'am not saying he didn't liked the company of Tarantino, Margot and Brad, instead I do think they get along great, I think it's probably due to something personal, his own issues, he must feel more relaxed now, happier, idk, and I guess the subject matter of the movie makes him more passionate to discuss it. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

I will have to completely agree with you on this, in this promo for DLU, he looks there in the moment and enjoying, soo different from OUATIH whole press tour. I'am not saying he didn't liked the company of Tarantino, Margot and Brad, instead I do think they get along great, I think it's probably due to something personal, his own issues, he must feel more relaxed now, happier, idk, and I guess the subject matter of the movie makes him more passionate to discuss it. 

Me too I’m bot saying that he didn’t get along with them but yeah maybe something personal or maybe because (my own guessing) is that on OUATIH they were joking more about things other than the film itself or the questions were a little bit off topic which we all know leo doesn’t like that so he was keeping himself out of the conversation  but here they were always talking about the film itself or the making of the film. Plus in DLU there’s jonah who is a friend of his and jen who is very funny and from past articles we know that he seems to like her company and let’s not forget meryle who everyone admires so I guess this might be it. Again I’m not saying that he didn’t like brad, margot and quentin. And yeah the subject of the film plays a huge part of course

2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Me too I’m bot saying that he didn’t get along with them but yeah maybe something personal or maybe because (my own guessing) is that on OUATIH they were joking more about things other than the film itself or the questions were a little bit off topic which we all know leo doesn’t like that so he was keeping himself out of the conversation  but here they were always talking about the film itself or the making of the film. Plus in DLU there’s jonah who is a friend of his and jen who is very funny and from past articles we know that he seems to like her company and let’s not forget meryle who everyone admires so I guess this might be it. Again I’m not saying that he didn’t like brad, margot and quentin. And yeah the subject of the film plays a huge part of course

Agree. 

YouNoMe  

Tks for cute vid :) 

Lucky Girl & Barbie  

Agree with your various reasons as to why Leo was more into / relaxed in his DLU interviews :thumbsup: 

The only additional reason I would add is he read our previous comments about how he came off in OUATH interviews, and decided he needed to be more engaged  :p 

Gold Derby predictions for DLU

Our Oscar racetrack odds are based on the combined forecasts of 7,600+ Gold Derby readers, including Experts we’ve polled from major media outlets, Editors who cover awards year-round for this website, Top 24 Users who did the best predicting last year’s nominations, All-Star Users who had the best prediction scores over the last two years, and the mass of Users who make up our biggest predictions bloc.

“Don’t Look Up” Oscar nominations predictions:

Best Picture

Best Original Screenplay

Best Film Editing

Best Score

Best Song (“Don’t Look Up”) the right name of the song is Just Look Up btw. 

‘Don’t Look Up’ Oscar nominations predictions: Netflix satire eyes 5 - GoldDerby

8 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I think he had concerns about Quentin'  reactions. Lol

Love that video 😂

New pic from yesterday (basically the same Barbie posted in the clip).

Jessica Alba and Leonardo DiCaprio were among the A-listers watching the Los Angeles Rams take on the San Francisco 49ers at Sunday's star-studded NFC championship game.

53569863-0-image-a-66_1643599991510.jpg

Meanwhile DiCaprio, a Los Angeles native, was spotted chatting with a male friend during the game.

The 47-year-old actor sported a relaxed look for the event, rocking a baseball hat and a dark jacket on top of a grey t-shirt.

The Titanic star kept safe with a blue face mask to protect him from COVID-19.

Source

Some nice reactions lol

36 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

New pic from yesterday.

Jessica Alba and Leonardo DiCaprio were among the A-listers watching the Los Angeles Rams take on the San Francisco 49ers at Sunday's star-studded NFC championship game.

53569863-0-image-a-66_1643599991510.jpg

Meanwhile DiCaprio, a Los Angeles native, was spotted chatting with a male friend during the game.

The 47-year-old actor sported a relaxed look for the event, rocking a baseball hat and a dark jacket on top of a grey t-shirt.

The Titanic star kept safe with a blue face mask to protect him from COVID-19.

Source

Well, that kills all my theories or alters them at least, but I'm still gonna say those pics are old. I kinda felt he would pop up in LA. I just had a feeling, especially with Tobey and Lukas at that Vincent restaurant. Back to the pic, the stubble on his face seems newish...well, it is stubble. But from that angle, his hair 💈 appears fair. There are too many games being played ▶️. 😶 Thanks, Jade. 

2 hours ago, akatosh said:

His freak out scenes are always great. The one in OUATIH is also great. 😆 I think he has one freak out scene in almost every movie.

Riiiight, that was a bonker one too. Personally I also liked the one in Titanic. Probably because it's the only time Jack loosing his shit.

Just posting because it's beautiful and it's hardly the only gif I have from this freak out.

tumblr_mifhtmi3J61qenmvro1_250.gif.9af39e0b65095b4e453c560124eed29e.giftumblr_mifhtmi3J61qenmvro2_250.gif.88714a5f67d55f1c7800f7c044e6881f.gif

tumblr_mifhtmi3J61qenmvro3_250.gif.bba627a26f5afaa9fac748a2d8eeefa9.giftumblr_mifhtmi3J61qenmvro4_250.gif.07326f96fcb6a05fb5600dd9d5c977c3.gif

tumblr_mifhtmi3J61qenmvro5_250.gif.3fb5ad73f8e50aa2721b11dfd512c66d.giftumblr_mifhtmi3J61qenmvro6_250.gif.fadd4107915fbc07d52dd2fafa10e2ed.gif

On 7/18/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jade Bahr said:

There is another little Leo (movie) connection in "Euphoria":

tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko1_500.gifv tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko4_500.gifv

tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko2_500.gifv tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko3_500.gifv

Plus the main characters are Rue (Romeo) played by Zendaya and Jules (Juliet) played by Hunter Schafer. So I think it's pretty intentional. Wondered if Leo noticed it too while watching the show (I tend to say probably not lol)

Just another Leo referrence in the 2nd season of Euphoria:

60075a75bb4613927a31fd6c0e47300044ad8a7a

d6072f7c5a130b4ba5497b19ca83b11e0e12ae45

Titanic (1997) x Euphoria [S2 EP4]

Source

Love the Ghost one too :heart:

ec5b1b86bc11c3c4ad17bc3b423e37024a0665d3 e96cfb5071d0db0622395bdd346ed6b00608f3c8

8a75563b68daf450c8fd1a8f687b83e7f87c5f84 311e07f8d0e06292005cf5c5ecba3eee48ecd5b1

Source

Thanks to all for the various Ram pix , tweets, vids  :flower: :flower: :flower: 

While watching the game , I was looking at Nikki's insta , and you could see that Lukas, Kevin, and Chuck were in the skybox with her group , so I figured Leo was there somewhere 

Barbie, yes, in Nikki's insta you see Nina dancing on the party bus when the group is  getting  ready to go to game

And speaking of the Rams,  the Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford is the husband of the woman who recently told the cute story about meeting Leo and Nina back in 2016 and playing all the beach sports which concluded with a fun drinking game where Leo licked her friend's ear 

Plus now with the Rams in the Super Bowl , and it being played in LA, we should see some pix of Leo in attendance