Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And oldie  pix , but it is new to me 

Barbie

Tks for all the vids , as well as, latest Killers of Flower Moon news :flower:

Personally,  I've always enjoyed all the film projects Leo and Marty have done together, and I look forward to them working together again

I  just  HOPE the news that it would start filming in late summer or early fall is accurate , as IF it is , then that explains why he had to back out of Nightmare Alley as he had committed to Killers first. 

Bottom line : I MOST want him to start on another film by this fall  , be it with Marty,  or one of the other directors he was supposedly considering :thumbsup:

Shepherd

Tks for posting the Esquire article scans , it is much appreciated :flower: 

I thought it was a good interview , as well as, great pix of all 

Yay to more scans :clap: Thx a lot @Shepherd

About the upcoming Marty/Leo project: I think the topic is hella interesting. I'm all about american history when it comes to natives I have to admit. It's such a dark, tragic and sad part of our human history and so important to tell. So I approve Leos decision very much. And like ox already said I liked all movies from them together. They are just a great team.

Cami is in spain btw. So Leo might be too.

Barbie

Tks for link :( 

Prefer Yahoo's take on the face hit in their article :p

The "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" star was seen out in Malibu on Tuesday  serving it up during a friendly volleyball match with some friends when he accidentally took a shot directly in the face.

DiCaprio popped right back up to soldier on after the contact, and luckily the volleyball didn't even leave a mark on his beautiful face.

Jade

Tks for HQ's of volleyball pix ,  as well as,  great  pix from Cannes  :flower:

I  noticed in the poster's insta story ,that the photo was part of a magazine all about Cannes , and the actors who debuted films .

I'd love to  be able to read the article about Leo and Brad :) 

2019-06-26 (3).png