Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You're welcome :D

^Bit more input:

EW has confirmed that the Girls creator will play Catherine “Gypsy” Share, a member of Charles Manson’s commune, alongside Carrie Diaries star Austin Butler as Charles “Tex” Watson and newcomer Maya Hawke (the daughter of frequent Tarantino collaborator Uma Thurman and actor Ethan Hawke) as a fictional character named Flower Child. Chilean actress Lorenza Izzo will also portray Francesca Capucci, a glamorous Italian movie star.

Some vids from party for us ; hope we get some stills of Leo with shirt rolled up :p 

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/td1b1f3a

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/td1b1b30

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/td1b1ce7

SexyLeo91 & Jade

Tks for more Malibu pix  :flower::flower: 

It was great seeing Leo with Tobey, as we haven't seen the two pals together since Dec Aspen  trip

Jade

Re woman sitting with Leo :  I have no idea who she is , but she is pretty :) 

Tks for more Once casting

SexyLeo91

As to Once trailer, I had read that the film shoot lasts to November , so IF accurate , I don’t think we’ll see trailer to early 2019

And , I agree , the poster thought Leo looked angry , but to me they were just chatting 

Jade

Tks for older Beach interview , as I always say , his Japanese interviews through the years have been my faves :)

Another  Malibu party posted  taken by Leo's pal Pookie who was dj for party ; you can see Leo in the lower left corner :) 

Twitter sighting  of Leo 

Jade , it looked like this girl almost did go into shock when she saw him as he was so goodlooking in real life :p 

Muneera. @moonyra_ 10h10 hours ago

leonardo dicaprio was just stood in front of me for a good 30 seconds and I couldn’t even move nor ask for a photo. Wtf is wrong with me pls

Muneera. @moonyra_ 10h10 hours ago

Fam he’s so peng irl my sister and I were in shock he was going to cut but it was closed so he left and I was stood there looking at him like an idiot while waiting for our Uber.

Barbie

Tks for ET article /sighting :)

Bnkenobi

Tks for HQ Malibu pix :flower:

Jade

Agree , Leo looks great in pix :drool: 

Another pix from Beverly Hills Hotel where lucky woman saw Leo

We see him from behind at table table with wearing hoodie 

Seeing all the people around him, I wonder if she was the only one who had enough courage to ask him for a pic when he left ?