Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another coming soon new Leo cover and interview

If I'm understanding the link below this special issue of this French magazine will have a new interview with Leo, as well as, 23 pages covering Gatsby

Leonardo DiCaprio se confie à Version Femina (Cc
) dans un numéro événement, regardez !

— Lagardère Publicité (@LagarderePub)

I wonder if Leo gave them the interview when he was in Paris recently after completing Django pr in Tokyo/Korea

Calibi

Tks for new pix of Leo on Gatsby set , as well as, link to pix of the fabulous Gatsby sets :flower:

Yesterday I read an entry from Amitabh Bachchan's blog in which he said that in the early days of filming Leo and the other actors had to perform their scenes before a 'test audience'. Then the test audience members were allowed to state their opinions of what they saw /how the various characters came across. Then Baz allowed Leo and the other actors to respond to audience/explain their reasons for how they did the scene.

How great it must have been to have been part of that test audience !!

Pami

Tks for Leo photo link :)

^Thanks sick! Am I the only one who is unable to open those pictures? (just a little red x comes up..) Is anybody able to upload them to postimage or something? (sorry to be a bother....don't know why it isn't working for me! Is it working for you all?)

Also love the set article Calibi :) Also awesome info about gatsby being performed in front of a live studio audiance to get feedback!

And sad hes just got one other image inside...ahh well. At least we got what looks like an interview! Holding out hope for a big U.S shoot :D

bad news, there's only one Leo pic in GQ and kat already posted it :/

here's full content

GQ Italy April 2013 ph. by Kurt Iswarienko

adqspK1N.jpg ack23bif.jpg aderbqQ4.jpg ackCGsbM.jpg abtgZC6t.jpg adkNGeVn.jpgabe5AEUW.jpg

Gatsby content

adtcVNf5.jpg adq2mK66.jpg abgSOhPF.jpg abk73ygP.jpg

I was hoping more pics but expecting what we got :p inside pic is better than the cover one :blush:

If the pictures are the primary focus of the posts, then I suppose it is a way around the English only posting rule. Furthermore, you are correct .. the rule is not explicit and when applied to publications, it is unclear. I have brought the issue up with Bellazon's administrators and used the above posts and others as examples. BZ members should be receiving explicit guidelines regarding this issue shortly.

Does anyone here know if this comment from Mia Farrow is true?

"Leonardo DiCaprio is in my opinion the best actor that has emerged since Marlon Brando." (Mia Farrow)

^To tell you the truth, I don't know...I always heard that quote, but I could never find the source where she said that :idk:

Also not only is leo attending the GLAAD awards, he is presenting :)

This year's presenters list includes A-listers Leonardo DiCaprio, Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lawrence.

http://www.eonline.c...eron-to-present

EDIT: possible NY sighting?

Briana Codella@bricodella31m

I think. ........ I think I just saw Leonardo dicaprio.

Kat

Tks for news about Leo being a presenter at upcoming Glaad Awards :)

I wonder if Leo will be presenting to Pres Clinton or to Steve Warren, who is his entertainment lawyer ?

Also, tks, for news that Leo might now be back in NY and terrific Gatsby poster

Lua

Tks for comment Joel Edgerton about working opposite Leo :)