Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Shirah

Tks for Leo /Wolf set pix :flower:

As per the tweet I posted earlier this morning from pap I see my guess that we might get some pap pix courtesy of him has come true :p

Allan Bregg@allanbregg

Photographing Leo DiCaprio 2nite. He's filming The Wolf of Wall Street at Rao's Restaurant in Harlem. Leo keeps puffing his electronic ciggy

MakeitCount

Tks for more Wolf pix from Just Jared ; it looks like pap Bregg hit the jackpot with his pap pix form last night. :)

And clearly one can tell in the pix of Leo in jeans that he knows he his being photographed by a pap and is not happy about it versus the smiles we saw in the restaurant pix :p

ByPrincess

Yes, I think we can now say for 'sure' that Wolf filming is over ! :dance:

However, what we need now to be happening as I type is for Leo to be jetting away to L.A. for our Golden Globe red carpet moment :)

MakeitCount

Tks for more Wolf pix from Just Jared ; it looks like pap Bregg hit the jackpot with his pap pix form last night. :)

And clearly one can tell in the pix of Leo in jeans that he knows he his being photographed by a pap and is not happy about it versus the smiles we saw in the restaurant pix :p

ByPrincess

Yes, I think we can now say for 'sure' that Wolf filming is over ! :dance:

However, what we need now to be happening as I type is for Leo to be jetting away to L.A. for our Golden Globe red carpet moment :)

Another Wolf filming pix

post-52324-0-1446084908-88081_thumb.jpg

Shirah

As to Leo's next film project we've head rumors that it may be Devil & White City , or Satori , or I've also read about gritty western type film with Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu

However , I don't see him starting any new film to the fall, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

He still is developing The Revenant, a gritty revenge wilderness drama for New Regency. That project, which Leonardo DiCaprio has been flirting with on-and-off for months, could be on the filmmaker’s docket after Birdman

http://www.hollywood...ng-funny-399326

YAYYY Wolf FINALLY WRAPPED! :dance: Now that poor dude can take a breakther :yes: And the new pics, hes looking great..

Also loved the comment from Kerry about leo being senstive to others. So sweet :heart:

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS! This place is the best ;)