Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

from wows extra

Leo seems like a pretty nice guy. He definitely seems like a typical movie star, minus the snotty attitude. He just has that look and demeanor to him. Once he walks (or struts) onto set, you know that he knows that he owns the room. Not in an annoying, obnoxious way. He’s just extremely confident, or at least that’s what he exudes.

At one point, Leo was carrying him around like a little baby.

Wow, loved this...

Leonardo DiCaprio took on his first truly villainous role in playing Calvin Candie, Candyland’s owner and namesake. “He has a level of commitment and seriousness about his work that I don’t think people recognize because he’s very quiet, and he’s very humble, and he keeps to himself. He is the person who learned as a young man from Robert DeNiro in THIS BOY’S LIFE. He’s the person who cares about the filmmakers that he works with, and he brings his intelligence, and his commitment, and his desire to get you closer and closer to the truth”.

Wow, loved this...

Leonardo DiCaprio took on his first truly villainous role in playing Calvin Candie, Candyland’s owner and namesake. “He has a level of commitment and seriousness about his work that I don’t think people recognize because he’s very quiet, and he’s very humble, and he keeps to himself. He is the person who learned as a young man from Robert DeNiro in THIS BOY’S LIFE. He’s the person who cares about the filmmakers that he works with, and he brings his intelligence, and his commitment, and his desire to get you closer and closer to the truth”.

Thank you, Girl.

Wow, loved this...

That's why I ask myself Nanda when these voters will see this? Leo really deserves a better recognition...let's see. :)

I know, right? I hate how Leo is always overlooked :beating:.

Like with the critics...

Los Angeles Film Critics Awards 2012... Best Supporting Actor: Dwight Henry, Beasts of the Southern Wild.

What? I cant believe...and it all starts again,Leo being left out. :/

tumblr_lq0boiA6Yr1qclegg.gif

That's why I ask myself Nanda when these voters will see this? Leo really deserves a better recognition...let's see. :)

I know, right? I hate how Leo is always overlooked :beating:.

Like with the critics...

Los Angeles Film Critics Awards 2012... Best Supporting Actor: Dwight Henry, Beasts of the Southern Wild.

ouch!!!! :cry2:

post-51835-0-1446084580-52966_thumb.gif

OMG poor Dwight Henry whoever he is... :rofl:

Okay Just kidding!... that was for the critics right??? hahaha :nicole:

Girl

Tks for Django production article link ; some great comments about Leo's dedication to his craft , as well as, type of person he is; qualities that speak to why I've been a fan of his for all these years. :)

Pami

Often critic groups want to give notice by their selections of artists/performances they feel will probably be overlooked in the big picture of award season.

So the key is how Leo does with the BFCA/GG nominations this week more so than these individual critic groups , and most importantly if he gets a SAG nod.

However, your gif is perfect :p

Nanda

Tks for Wolf filming news , looks like Leo will be filming this coming weekend. I guess they are trying to get as much done as possible before they take their Christmas break :)

tumblr_lq0boiA6Yr1qclegg.gif

OMG poor Dwight Henry whoever he is... :rofl:

Okay Just kidding!... that was for the critics right??? hahaha :nicole:

Oh yeah...that was!! :nicole:

Girl

Tks for Django production article link ; some great comments about Leo's dedication to his craft , as well as, type of person he is; qualities that speak to why I've been a fan of his for all these years.

Pami

Often critic groups want to give notice by their selections of artists/performances they feel will probably be overlooked in the big picture of award season.

So the key is how Leo does with the BFCA/GG nominations this week more so than these individual critic groups , and most importantly if he gets a SAG nod.

However your gif is perfect :p

Nanda

Tks for Wolf filming news , looks like Leo will be filming this coming weend. I guess they are trying to get as much done as possible before they take their Christmas break :)

Yes you are right Oxford...we need to focus on SAG now...let's cross our fingers! But our Goal is an Academy Award! :ridinghorse:

Thanks Nanda for the filming info! Wonder when leos gonna get his christmas break?

And once again...as much as I would like leo to get nominated for every award out there (because he is so incredible, commited, and pretty much deserves each one) I also think that a nomination or an award isn't everything ;) His respect and admiration he gets by directors, and fellow actors, is just amazing, and enough for me (though I wouldn't be mad if he just won an oscar already :p )