Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I read this, but the source doesn't seem reliable... so, I don't know, we have to wait ;).

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LEONARDO DICAPRIO AT BOOTSY BELLOWS

HOLLYWOOD SIGHTINGS

Leonardo DiCaprio, Kevin Connolly, Kellan Lutz, Lindsay Lohan, Lukas Haas, and Jenny McCarthy were among the celebrities partying to the sounds of DJ Politik at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood. Leo, Kevin, and Lukas were hanging together and David Arquette was entertaining the crowd and performing with a marionette and dancing alongside a life-size dancing champagne bottle.

http://www.timessqua...s.html?spref=tw

lol it's a party.. I don't understand how that means he's cheating on erin? there are probably a lot of women and men at the party :laugh:

edit:

PJ Byrne@PJ_Byrne

Pumped! Now I get to finally use my @BostonCollege #Finance degree! Here we come #NYC... http://fb.me/1Uj1YK9jO

he just joined Wolf (I think someone posted the news already..)

maybe Marty wasn't kidding when he said this movie was a comedy.. there are quite a few comedians in the cast

So Demi Lovato is performing in Los Angeles tonight and I noticed on twitter people tweeting the same thing about what she said about Leo:

"I got my heartbroken when I was 5 by Leonardo DiCaprio." -Demi said before singing "Fix A Heart"

So Demi Lovato is performing in Los Angeles tonight and I noticed on twitter people tweeting the same thing about what she said about Leo:

"I got my heartbroken when I was 5 by Leonardo DiCaprio." -Demi said before singing "Fix A Heart"

if my boyfriend make a party and I'm in an other city, well he is no necessary cheating me, I guess that I would be dying inside of jealous, and knowing the reputation of my boyfriend, a lot of models in his house, his friends that always introduce him girls :voodoo: :banghead: :persuazn:, well probably Leo will end like this :doofywave:

if my boyfriend make a party and I'm in an other city, well he is no necessary cheating me, I guess that I would be dying inside of jealous, and knowing the reputation of my boyfriend, a lot of models in his house, his friends that always introduce him girls :voodoo: :banghead: :persuazn:, well probably Leo will end like this :doofywave:

I have a question. Can just like anybody go to leos house for partys?? :laugh: I always see guys, girls, everybody tweeting "I'm at leo dicaprio's party" or tweeting their at leos fourth of july party or something. I mean, does this really happen?? I mean, I would so move to hollywood right now if celebrities invited abunch of normal people to their parties :laugh: So seriously if a tweet comes from a girl she was at leos party were all gonna believe it? Wow.

Anywho thanks everyone for the tweets :flower:

Gold Medalist Kerri Walsh Crushes on Leonardo DiCaprio!

Although she may be a world-renowned, gold-medal winning athlete, Kerri Walsh and you have something in common: a big crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.

"He's my guy!" she exclusively told E! News without skipping a beat.

I get it that you all love leo, so do I but, you guys are taking things way too seriously.

I actually think that the tweet i posted with this girl texting to leo it's true. I love leo as much as you bu come on, you honestly think that he hasn't cheated on erin in one of those vegas party. It's VEGAS!! everyone cheas there. what guy wo has a gf go to vegas alone? you got to be real dumb girl to let that happen.

besides, there were always stories about leo cheating on bar.

Come on girls, i know it's hard for you to admit, but leo cheats.

but i still love him :)