Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey everyone.

Fact: Despite some conflicting tweets, Leo seems to be in Hawaii ... Question: There isn't photographers in Hawaii???

True! But I think now all know that Leo is in Hawaiï so I feel the news picture will arrive I%20dont%20know.gif:hehe: :nicole:

Fact: Despite some conflicting tweets, Leo seems to be in Hawaii ... Question: There isn't photographers in Hawaii???

Hopefully the paps will hunt him down and we'll get a set of photos... Like when there was a lot of pictures from when he was in Hawaii in early January last year :) We want beach pics!

Hopefully, we need to see him shirtless... :brows:

:drool: Please!

Wijn

Thanks for Leo tweet :)

Lovely avi of Bar , and is that Huddleston in your siggi along with Brad & JGL ?

MakeitCount

Yes, we know for sure that Leo is in Hawaii with Erin and others, however, we are now dealing with that fact that some celebs actually are there to spend quality time with their significant others/friends, and some celebs are there hoping to be photographed :p

Neon: lolll yeah, those megan fox bump pics in hawaii...were the most staged photographs I've ever seen. Leo likes to be there for Vacay with his GF, while megan finds hawaii to be the perfect place for a photoop :p

But still, can't they paps get just a little something? :angry:

Thanks to ALL girls for the tweets and articles ect. :flower:

Sometimes I get frustrated by celebrities always go on vacation at the same place. (Hawaii, St Barts) There are so many places in the world's most interesting and well worth a visit. Croatia, Jamaica. Bali. If I had the opportunity like them ... I definitely would do it. :gocho:

I think Leo is one that has varied a little (probably without us knowing it, has visited other)... But if I could just get him out a while from Cabo. :p

I think this vacation could be to celebrate Tobey's birthday since Hawaii is Tobey's favorite place to vacation and the latest times Leo has been there, he was accompanied by Tobey and Jen.

Kat

It's only 10: 06 am Monday morning on the Big Island as I type, so we just have to give Leo and others a chance to be up and out , so we can get our new pix .

We have to remember with the time difference , he is still snug in his bed while we've been up looking for pix :p

ByPrincess

Yes, it's great to be able to celebrate one's birthday in Hawaii with friends :)

Leo on his facebook too. :)

post-52646-0-1446083399-99344_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to see Leo is supporting our indians when it comes to this project in the Amazon. For sure is controversial and it has the good and bad side.

Tks for the tweets girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Sometimes I get frustrated by celebrities always go on vacation at the same place. (Hawaii, St Barts) There are so many places in the world's most interesting and well worth a visit. Croatia, Jamaica. Bali. If I had the opportunity like them ... I definitely would do it. :gocho:

I think Leo is one that has varied a little (probably without us knowing it, has visited other)... But if I could just get him out a while from Cabo. :p

I think this vacation could be to celebrate Tobey's birthday since Hawaii is Tobey's favorite place to vacation and the latest times Leo has been there, he was accompanied by Tobey and Jen.

I agree Princess...Rio de Janeiro for example.... :morning: :whistle: