Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Need a job anyone?? :p

Supporting Actors and Extras Sought in New Leonardo DiCaprio Movie, "Django Unchained"

Announces that Supporting Actors and Extras are Sought in New Leonardo DiCaprio Movie, "Django Unchained"

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 28, 2011

Explore Talent (www.exploretalent.com), a premier online social-network for industry insiders, announced today on their site that a casting call has started for those interested acting jobs for the new Leonardo DiCaprio Movie, "Django Unchained."

"Django Unchained" is the newest movie from acclaimed Director Quentin Tarantino that stars Leonardo DiCaprio (Inception, Titanic), Samuel L. Jackson (Unthinkable, Pulp Fiction) and Jamie Foxx (Law Abiding Citizen, Ray). In the movie, a slave-turned-bounty hunter sets out to rescue his wife from the brutal Calvin Candie, a Mississippi plantation owner.

Casting directors are looking for males 18-35 for supporting roles and for males and females from five to 70 years old to work as extras in the film. They are accepting union and non-union subscribers, and will pay up to $809 per day.

Explore Talent's proprietary software and vast infrastructure is the most advanced entertainment-based technology of its kind. The site's popularity is based on the fact that there are many ways for talent to network, make friends and connect with other industry players, participate in wide variety of contests and earn prizes for being active on the site. The easy access to a pool of 6 million members attracts industry players who are posting every month about 50,000 new auditions and job openings which is 30 times more than any other site.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...L#ixzz1ZLc3CoBv

And now I like Hugh even better! :)

Hugh Jackman in awe of 'charming' DiCaprio

The actor is doing a publicity tour for new movie Reel Steal and is currently in his home country of Australia. While he was there Hugh popped by to see friend and director Baz Luhrman on the set of new movie The Great Gatsby. The film stars Leonardo Dicaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire and is an adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic tale.

Hugh admits that he was blown away by what he saw on set.

“It looks incredible. It is kind of amazing to see a drama shot in 3D,” he revealed to Australia’s The Kyle and Jackie O radio show. “I saw a few things with Leo and Toby and they’re just such massive movie stars.”

Although they have yet to work together, Hugh claims he regularly sees Leonardo in Los Angeles. Hugh went on to praise Leo and his down to earth nature.

“He is the nicest man, really funny and very charming. He’s the biggest movie star out there,” Hugh gushed. “I’ll tell you what he is he is cheeky. He’s just got this mischievous glint about him all the time, he’s a great guy.”

However, Hugh admits that the level of fame Leonardo has to endure can be “difficult to negotiate”.

The X-Men star hopes that Leo is given a chance to explore the country without getting mobbed by the paparazzi.

“I know he was really excited to come over here,” he added. “I hope they [the paparazzi] leave him alone a bit to enjoy the city.”

But Hugh isn’t worried about his fellow Aussies. He is certain that they will give Leo a friendly, but unobtrusive welcome.

“They’ll come up to him and say, ‘g’day Leo, love ya mate’ and then leave him alone, and that is really what the experience of Australia should be about,” he smiled.

Pami

Ah, be still my heart Danny Archer :)

That sexy smile could make any woman follow him into the jungle :p

Solange

Thanks for adorable new photo of Leo and the little girl who plays Shirley Temple in J Edgar :)

Wijn

Thanks for Oscar article and great words about Leo from Hugh Jackman :)

Also, thanks , for news of DJango extra casting.

Hi oxford, wijn, Barbie, sick...everyone!

I didn't know that was Shirley Temple - thanks for pointing that out!

wijn -wow, thanks a LOT for that - I like Hugh too - he seems himself like such a nice and charming guy, based on interviews I've seen of him. It's amazing how so many other cool actors think Leo is so nice and down to earth - I remember Tom Hardy from Inception saying what a great guy Leo is and how much he loved him too - like Tom Edrington (spelling?) said also. I mean, for guys to say that about another guy after just knowing him from making one movie together just indicates what a lovely person Leo must be ..and FUN!

Hello, girls. I missed you :hug:.

Wow, working hard to read so many pages. It's like Pami said... amazing how you post so much news even when there isn't so much news, hehehe.

I thought when I come back would see many, many new photos... :no:.

Thanks for all news, pics, videos and tweets :wave:.

Kinda OT but not really:

See Carey Mulligan's Engagement Ring!

Carey Mulligan may not want to talk about her engagement -- but she isn't exactly hiding it either.

One month after several sources confirmed to Us Weekly that the 26-year-old Drive star is planning to wed Mumford & Sons singer Marcus Mumford, 24, Mulligan showed off her dazzling engagement ring at the Sydney Airport in Australia Monday.

The future spouses -- who were childhood pen pals in London -- became engaged in August after five months of dating. "They're a great couple," a source told Us at the time. "Very sweet."

Reps for both stars have refused to comment on their engagement.

Mulligan split with longtime beau Shia LaBeouf in October 2010; Mumford broke up with singer Laura Marling later that year.

I take it that she was leaving Sydney, I wonder for how long?

And most importantly, does this mean they got a break? :whistle:

(Congrats to her and her fiance btw :flower:, she's a lovely girl)