Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So... I just saw a picture uninteresting (at least for me) of Blake with Ryan Reynolds . Can someone please explain to me why she's spending so much time with him? I don't like this.

I wouldn't fret Nanda. They shared a train ride down to Boston. Still don't know why shes going there, but I don't think anything of it. Also him and Scarlette Johanson have a little thing goin on.

But yeah I also feel bad for Leo, but at the same time I want pics as well. I think he just needs to relax a little better!

Yeah, I understand... but I found strange. They aren't working together, no movie to promote, never more seen or heard anything about her and Leo... I don't know. The truth is that I think I'm getting paranoid, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. I didn't know that he and Scarlet were "rehearsing" a reconciliation, but I had read something about him and Sandra (BS to me).

And agree with you... Leo should relax more, would be great for us and him too. :laugh:.

No new pictures... let's open the trunk: which photo of Leo as a child or baby do you like? (since we were talking about kids and such)... I will post three of my favorites.

post-52055-1317483632_thumb.jpg

post-52055-1317483641_thumb.jpg

post-52055-1317483650_thumb.jpg

So... I just saw a picture uninteresting (at least for me) of Blake with Ryan Reynolds <_<. Can someone please explain to me why she's spending so much time with him? I don't like this.

I wouldn't think much of it Nanda, Ryan's been spotted out with Sandra Bullock, Olivia Wilde and just with Scarlett on Thursday.

Still, Leo needs to come and get his girl. I'm sure she's very lonely without him <_<

I agree that Leo should relax more, I have sure he would feel better, forget the paps and enjoy life. But in the other hand I understand him, should be very annoying being pursued everywhere.

As for Leo and Blake, for me it's just lack of time and I wouldn't worry by now.

Thanks for the news, pix, and tweets! :flower:

Oxford, you're probably right about a Great Barrier Reef visit. I would not be surprised if some of his cast mates go with him. I know that's one of the first places I'm going when I finally visit Australia. :)

Blake and Ryan... from what I understand they are friends. Ryan seems to be a good guy who has no problem with having women as friends. Leo too. He and Kate are great friends. I'm sure people who make a living writing stories about celebs will try to suggest something more, but that will always be the case. They shouldn't stop hanging out with their friends because of them.

Paparazzo... have you ever noticed how they always blame their victims? He's reportedly "warm" and "friendly" with people he meets, just not the paps.

"The reason I don't pose or smile or that I seem mad is that I don't want them to make a living off my private life," he has revealed.

So he doesn't want to reward these people who stalk him by making it easier for them to make a living off of stalking him. Makes sense to me.

"He doesn't seem to understand that if he didn't have massive entourages and decoys we would just take the photos and go."

He left off "until the next day." ;) And the next, and the next... I don't see why we're supposed to take their word for it. I've seen no evidence that they leave people alone. The ever friendly Mr. Clooney has had paps invade his home.

"He's not George Clooney when it comes to dealing with his fame," he said. "He sometimes isn't very gracious. But I don't know why he would be reacting that way. Australians are very warm and laid-back."

He seems to be very gracious with those very warm, laid back people who don't stalk him, but he has no interest in playing the paps "game." And why does everyone have to be Clooney? What happened to being an individual? I admire him for sticking to his principles and living his life the way he wants to in the face of this kind of pressure.

But a source on the Gatsby set said the actor is getting on with everyone.

:yes: Everyone who doesn't follow him home with cameras, at least. ;)

Kat

Thanks for article :)

Jou

Well said. :flower:

I totally agree with your comments above concerning the recent paps article.(Y) (Y) (Y)

After all, Leo interacts with Sydney residents every time he goes to a restaurant, club, Paddington market place, etc , and have we ever heard of any of the everyday people who have interacted with him have any complaints ????

As far as I can discern Leo is enjoying his time in Sydney , the only people who are not are the paps who thought they were going to add to their payday when he was there filming.

Nanda

He sure was a cutie as a child, thanks for pix :)

Talking about Django Unchained: who will play Django's wife? And Calvin will not have a wife? I want to see love scenes with Leo as a villain, would be nice!

Barbie, I haven't read the script so I don't know if there are love scenes or if Candie even has a wife (and I don't think Django's wife has been cast yet), but here is casting news about the actress who will be playing the Candie's sister...

Hollywood Reporter

'Kill Bill' Actress Reteaming With Quentin Tarantino for 'Django Unchained' (Exclusive)

The Western, starring Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz, is set to shoot in November.

September 30 4:07 PM PDT 9/30/2011 by Borys Kit

Laura Cayouette, who played Rocket in Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill, Vol. 2, is reuniting with the filmmaker for Django Unchained.

The Southern-fried spaghetti Western is due to shoot in November and centers on a slave (Jamie Foxx) in the Old South who teams with a German bounty hunter (Christoph Waltz) to search for his wife. Waltz recently dislocated his pelvic bone during training for the film.

The wife, still uncast, is being kept on a plantation by an ruthless owner named Calvin Candie, being played by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Cayouette will play DiCaprio's widowed sister, a southern belle who co-owns the plantation.

Cayouette is repped by New Orleans Model and Talent Agency.

Kurt Russell replaces Kevin Costner in Django...

I don't liked. Kurt seems to me a choice worse than Kevin Costner, I just don't like it.

I agree. I like Kurt a lot, but he can be too... over the top or hammy sometimes. :p Costner would have been better, I think. I don't know why he bailed after so much press about him being given the role. Maybe he was scared off by the subject matter. :unsure:

Barbie

As per Jou's comments, I, too, have read the script, and in the present script there is no love interest for Leo's character.

But at same time, since he does run a sex parlor, I'm sure he'll have some lovely ladies hanging on him/rubbing his back if you know what I mean :p

And ,as , Jou ,also, said, so far, I've read nothing that names the actress who will play Django's (Jamie Foxx ) beloved that he goes to rescue.

Jou

Thanks for news regarding Candie's sister :)

Below are more tweets from the girl who claimed she saw Leo at Queensland airport in response to questions her friends asked her

megan_rose1984Megan

@DakotahJane haha he was out of his limo and straight in to his private jet in seconds but he walked straight passed us :)

4 hours ago

@cheekyoziechick yep :) he was at the sunshine coast airport,, i spun out haha
megan_rose1984Megan

@

@Shellebel lol i wish i was quick thinking :) he was more like ''catch me if u can'' he was gone so quick. :)

4 hours ago

kotahJaneDakotah Feist

@

@megan_rose1984 lol Did you wave?

59 minutes ago

ShellebelShelley Ann Drogt

@megan_rose1984 hahaha awww well at least you saw him in the flesh xD

3 hours ago

Even if the paps were true to their word and just took their one or two pics and left Leo in peace... I still don't think that would work for Leo. The point of Leo hiding is that he wants no pics of him taken period.. The difference between him and other celebs is that he likes being a celeb of mystery he's mentioned time and time why. It's not only for privacy sake but also career wise. These one or two pics he let's the paps take each time will add up and that totally defeats Leo's wishes/goals.

Wonder if any of these extremes have some truth to them...

Sometimes seeing him hide makes me wonder if it doesn't stress him out at times... he for sure goes out and does his thing so for the most part I think he's fine with it all.

Thanks everyone for all the news :)

Regarding paps and everything I understand Leo and his worries about that. He's always pursued anywhere in the world and I dont blame him when he complains about that. Sometimes people get tired of this,sometimes they only want to go out and have a normal life, I know he's a high celebrity and so he does,but high celebrities are human beings with hassles,concerns and I can understand that. Leo rarely disregards them,but he has every right to hide his face sometimes and one more thing girls...I like Clooney,but he's smart too,sometimes he sounds a little hypocritical,always being so gentle and kind with the paps,come on give me a break! :whistle: Leo is at least genuine, not fake in his actions,that's what I think.

Kat

Sent you a PM :)

Fash

As to your comments below, I think one must remember the paps are the ones claiming the existence of all of these extreme measures .

As think about it , a person who was so worried about being seen out in public and maybe having his photo taken would not be at the Paddington street markets with the general public or eating in a cafe where all the recent twitter sightings came from.

The gossip press tries to give the illusion that Leo is like Howard Hughes holed up in his rental house never seeing the light of day for fear of having his picture taken, but from the twitter sightings we know this is not true he's been to the aquarium twice, he's dined in various restaurants and cafes , he's been seen shopping at King's Crossing or Paddington street markets, he's going to club,etc.

At the height of his Titanic film Leo never allowed himself to be a prisoner of his fame, and I don't think he is one now no matter how much the rebuked gossip press try to claim he is.

to live his life by going to all those extremes to avoid having his pic taken.

fash

yeah,that wouldn't work for him,but this is the price of fame!

already doesn't matter he ever wanted to be celebrity or not,the point is that he's famous,the most powerful actor in today's Hollywood,he's the highest paid actor and most wanted for number one directors! so tell me,why paps wouldn't take even a pic of him ? paps and press are the things that comes with fame and power! so whether Leo wants them or not,it's doesn't matter,he can't change anything! :p

fash

yeah,that wouldn't work for him,but this is the price of fame!

already doesn't matter he ever wanted to be celebrity or not,the point is that he's famous,the most powerful actor in today's Hollywood,he's the highest paid actor and most wanted for number one directors! so tell me,why paps wouldn't take even a pic of him ? paps and press are the things that comes with fame and power! so whether Leo wants them or not,it's doesn't matter,he can't change anything! :p

Sick I agree with you in some points,but paps take pics of him almost every time! Of course I wanted to see more pics of him,but at the same time I can understand what he's going through. Yes,he's powerful and brillant,but some paparazzi are abused and annoying too! In fact, I never understood the issue between professional and private life,I mean I think his professional life should be open to all,not his private life,I mean not like this,will all these exposures. And that goes for any celebrity,not only Leo.

Kat

Sent you a PM :)

Fash

As to your comments below, I think one must remember the paps are the ones claiming the existence of all of these extreme measures .

As think about it , a person who was so worried about being seen out in public and maybe having his photo taken would not be at the Paddington street markets with the general public or eating in a cafe where all the recent twitter sightings came from.

The gossip press tries to give the illusion that Leo is like Howard Hughes holed up in his rental house never seeing the light of day for fear of having his picture taken, but from the twitter sightings we know this is not true he's been to the aquarium twice, he's dined in various restaurants and cafes , he's been seen shopping at King's Crossing or Paddington street markets, he's going to club,etc.

At the height of his Titanic film Leo never allowed himself to be a prisoner of his fame, and I don't think he is one now no matter how much the rebuked gossip press try to claim he is.

to live his life by going to all those extremes to avoid having his pic taken.

Well said Oxford! The gossip press always wants to put him down! I'm with you.

So... I just saw a picture uninteresting (at least for me) of Blake with Ryan Reynolds <_<. Can someone please explain to me why she's spending so much time with him? I don't like this.

I wouldn't think much of it Nanda, Ryan's been spotted out with Sandra Bullock, Olivia Wilde and just with Scarlett on Thursday.

Still, Leo needs to come and get his girl. I'm sure she's very lonely without him <_<

:wave: Hi girls.

No worries , too . :yes: Blake and Ryan are good friends .don't forget that Ryan had a dinner with bleo in June :laugh:

P.S. Blake must be missing her man ......and her little rice Blamo baby :cry: