Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey, Pami. I read this stupid comment on the site and I sent a response to the guy. Comment unnecessary and unfortunate. It seems that Leo would refuse this role for fear that their sexuality be questioned again... people don't know anything about him. I'm registered on this site and I'm always reading the articles about Leo. A critic detonated Inception there, the worst criticism of his life, so that everyone who commented said that he was wrong and that the film is one of the best they have ever seen. Overall the site is pretty cool, the problem is that there are people who know nothing about cinema.

Oh,so it was you Nanda? :laugh:

I must say I just loved your comment and you shut his mouth up!So,Leo is going to Asutralia? Wow...cant wait to see pics from The Great Gastby! :wub:

Jou Jou,I love the tweets you post here, and I really like the way some people describe Leo,they always say how handsome he is or tall or kind and so on,just makes me want to know him more and more. :)

Hey girls...Oscar smells in the air,I'm telling you! :p

You know, it's really a shame that anyone in today's society would confuse fiction and reality and question Leonardo's sexuality simply based on a movie role he's chosen. J. Edgar was a real human being, with a real sexuality, and that happens to be explored in this film. In my opinion, the public's opinion of his choice of romantic partners is the least of Leo's worries. He's played a gay role before and he's far from homophobic. At this point even if people did think Leo were gay.... who cares? Grow up.

I agree on your comment, that's what I think too. We are in the 21st century,it's time to stop and think, what bothers me is the speculation when there is no proof of anything,that's it. And I think just like you Fash, that Leo's straight too,that's what I see in him. :wave:

PS That post about someone being mad because they read some comment by someone else saying to the effect DiCaprio shouldn't play Hoover because of the homosexual connotations is idiotic.First of all, a person's sexual orientation is a matter of one's own choice and if it bothers you to hear that there are people out there questioning his sexual orientation, that is your problem, not anyone else. I never believe it when someone claims 'of course there is nothing wrong with being gay' - if that was true, then such comments wouldn't rile them.

Winterbone....

Are you talking about me? Be straight in your replies,you dont need to hide anything. Plus, why being so rude,when I didnt offend anyone here?

If it bothers you to hear that there are people out there questioning his sexual orientation, that is your problem, not anyone else...

Again I say...what bothers me is the speculation when there is no proof of anything,that's it. Any problem? I dont think so...so,theres no reason for being sooo upset about my post like YOU did. I will not change a line about what I said in my last post. Now,if I misunderstood what you said above,I apologize,otherwise...if you were really talking about me,I need to say you are poorly educated and rude.

Hey, Pami. I read this stupid comment on the site and I sent a response to the guy. Comment unnecessary and unfortunate. It seems that Leo would refuse this role for fear that their sexuality be questioned again... people don't know anything about him. I'm registered on this site and I'm always reading the articles about Leo. A critic detonated Inception there, the worst criticism of his life, so that everyone who commented said that he was wrong and that the film is one of the best they have ever seen. Overall the site is pretty cool, the problem is that there are people who know nothing about cinema.

Oh,so it was you Nanda? :laugh:

I must say I just loved your comment and you shut his mouth up!So,Leo is going to Asutralia? Wow...cant wait to see pics from The Great Gastby! :wub:

Jou Jou,I love the tweets you post here, and I really like the way some people describe Leo,they always say how handsome he is or tall or kind and so on,just makes me want to know him more and more. :)

Hey girls...Oscar smells in the air,I'm telling you! :p

Yeah, Pami. It's me :laugh: . When I read that comment - unfortunate and unnecessary - I had to say something, I couldn't keep quiet. I tried to be polite, because otherwise my comment was just deleted by the moderator... but as I wanted to insult the guy :yuckky: .

Nanda: I also saw your comment on Omelete, love it what you said for that guy. And I remember that ridiculous critic of Inception but the most nice is that almost all the people there don't agree with him and loved Inception. And I love this site because most of people there (including guys) defend Leo a lot, saying he's a great actor that deserves recognition and now they are saying he really deserves to win the Oscar for J.Edgar, they are mostly supportive of Leo and respect him a lot. It's very nice.

Yes, Barbie. I love the Omelete just because people who post there, or at least most of them, know about cinema and always post positive comments about Leo's career, including men like you said.

On the local front... this man has good taste smily new one.gif

BMillsTime Brad Miller

Leonardo di caprio is eating at my place as we speak he is even more beautiful in person

19 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/BMillsTime

Thanks JouJou. I agree with Pami. This tweet and what all people talk about Leo are growing even more my desire to meet him. Oh, God... please, just give me a chance :blush: .

And also thanks for the info about Great Gatsby... I think I'll visit Australia. I never had much desire to know this country... but they're saying that the winds that will blow through there in those last months of the year are great :whistle: . I cannot say no for that :laugh: .

Jou

Thanks for news that Leo will soon be heading to Sydney. I hope we don't have to wait too long to see our first still of

Jay Gatsby and his Daisy. :)

Did you say you were going to buy a membership to Soho House ? That would be great !

The next time I have the opportunity to come to L.A. we could go together. I would even treat you to one of those delicious chocolate peanutbutter sundaes.

I think I could afford that. :fun:

Thanks for lastest Leo sighting. I wonder what restaurant he owns ?

I had no idea where the quote came from, but I do remember you saying it was The Beach (Y)

Also, thanks, for more of the Movieline article & Burbank Leader article.

Nanda

Yes, I agree it is hard to look elsewhere when Leo is on the tv screen :thumbsup:

Leo truly has that special screen charisma that makes it hard for you to see anyone but him when he is on the screen.

I think it was a ring he gave her after they finished shooting Revolutionary Road. ETA: Does it make me a horrible person to always have felt slightly annoyed that she told everyone about it when it seemed to be a personal gift? :laugh: Leave me alone, lmao.

Thanks for all the Hoover stuff! Yaaaaaaaaay! I want it!

I think it was a ring he gave her after they finished shooting Revolutionary Road. ETA: Does it make me a horrible person to always have felt slightly annoyed that she told everyone about it when it seemed to be a personal gift? :laugh: Leave me alone, lmao.

Hmm, interesting. I didn't know that. Leo is so cute. Thanks, Barilace :wave: .

Hmm, interesting. I didn't know that. Leo is so cute. Thanks, Barilace :wave: .

Yeah...Barbie told me about that ring!!So cute!

And I agree with you Oxford,Leo is the most charismatic guy in Hollywood! :)

Emma Stone is adorable :heart:

The rising Hollywood star will portray the female lead in superhero reboot The Amazing Spider-Man, which features British actor Andrew Garfield as the comic book hero.

She even dislikes mentioning who she used to have a crush on, as she worries about meeting them face to face.

“Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Leonardo DiCaprio... but as time goes on, you meet those people!” she replied when the British edition of OK! magazine asked who she has been most starstruck by.

“So I’ve realised now that I shouldn’t ever say who I have a crush on because I’m afraid that I’ll accidentally meet them and be humiliated.”

Emma was quick to point out that she has overcome her childhood fantasies. The actress no longer lusts after Leonardo.

“No, I’ve met him now!” she laughed when asked if she still has a crush on the heartthrob.

“I was really, really starstruck as a kid. I had so many celebrity crushes.”

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/39297-em...es-private.html

Hey girls!

I'm here! How are you? :wave: You know,I was trying to figure out how they did to change Leo's looks in this movie J.Edgar, cause we all know how difficult is to make him look "ugly", it's almost an impossible job! :whistle: But at the same time it's good cause we know Leo always seeks challenging roles. :)

Cant wait to see This Gatsby, I'm sure Leo will be at the peak of beauty! :wub:

no news??? :sleep::cry: <_< :( :no:

Hello,

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me

Is there anyone at home?

can you remember this girls? :shifty:

hehe oh I remember :p I love your set! But It looks like your gif is too big hun. I would resize it if I were you before they take it down! 600x140 love!

I loooooooooooooooove the J. Edgar stills :hug:

But I think he looks weird with these contact lenses.

I know right? Its so weird seeing him with brown eyes! His baby blue eyes are adorable :wub:

Hey girls!

I'm here! How are you? :wave: You know,I was trying to figure out how they did to change Leo's looks in this movie J.Edgar, cause we all know how difficult is to make him look "ugly", it's almost an impossible job! :whistle: But at the same time it's good cause we know Leo always seeks challenging roles. :)

Cant wait to see This Gatsby, I'm sure Leo will be at the peak of beauty! :wub:

I know! The amount of makeup and fatsuit stuff they had to put on Leo to make him the part, and hes still super good looking! :p

A couple sightings, old and new...

Insider

Mikey Glazer

@CelebSightings

August 12, 2011

If you were choking on cigar smoke outside Goal sports bar on Wednesday night, you might want to blame Leo. Leonardo DiCaprio hit the Third street sports bar (known more for "scene"