Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm glad I finally IDed her today as I've been looking for this girl for a long time now and finally learned her name. She's got so many pictures on Revolve Clothing. I'll post a few later when I get the chance.

Gorgeous eyes she has no doubt about it. Don't overlook her guys, she's a good one.

The only thing that I want to find out now about her is what her ehtnicity is b/c she looks Italian but that last name doesn't scream Italian, she has a Eastern European look to her also my guess is over there somewhere.

^Hey, ICE Starlets - as thrilled as I am that somebody else has noticed Allie(!),I just wanted to let you know that that model ID you were after isn't her: :/

She has certainly been all over Revolve in the past, but your pictures are of a different model on their site. Incidentally though (and I suppose it doesn't matter how you came to find her) her ethnicity is apparently part-Native American.

:heythere:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...