Bellazon

Allie Crandell
Thumbnail

candids :heart:

^Thank you, whyellebee.

I finally watched The City, purely for informative purposes you understand...

I simply don't get it. :ermm: What the hell is going on??? Are these people even real?

So, this girl from another show has moved to New York and is doing something for a designer with a cardboard cut-out villain girl who is a bit condescending of people from another show.

Then there's this guy she likes who strums a guitar and wears 'plaid' which is somehow amusing for villain girl and her cousin who needs to get over himself. But, as it turns out, plaid-man is made up anyway and is just some male-model pretending to strum the guitar...

Meanwhile Adam Senn is a dick, and the only thing worth watching in this crap-fest is Allie and her big eyes and winsome ways being constantly pushed into situations that are designed solely to make her cry.

allietears.jpg

(Which she seems to do beautifully, by the way...)

It's as if the producers have figured out that she's the only interesting character - the 'main one' from another show just being a blank canvas, and that bunch of other people (whose names I don't remotely remember) being there to simply move the bitchy comments about Allie along.

And then she cries and leaves the club again, and then Senn somehow sweet-talks her out of crying until next week when she's accused of being too skinny and starts crying again.

And there's a whole bunch of cameras. And I'm not sure how aware of them ANY of us are supposed to be. :blink: