Bellazon

Football

goose

Keeley is hot :drool:

I don't know what eveyone is talking about

same here :dontgetit:

She's hot. But she's a page 3 girl. Her entire modeling career is based on revealing her breasts. In fact, I've seen more topless pics of her than pics where she has a top on. :p

So there's nothing wrong with her, I think most people who were a bit critical were just pointing to the fact that she isn't that classy a model. But she'd dating a Chelsea player, so that's par for the course, I guess. :rofl:

Ramos rejected Milan :(

but it looks like Oddo will be wearing a Milan jersey in January :D

Mexes agent said he could go to Milan or Juve next year :woot:

Juve are so ambitious for a Serie B club :rofl:

and if you guys bought Ramos it'd be an awesome buy, but I doubt he's moving from Madrid any time soon unless they don't want him...or he offends His Highness, Raul.

She's hot. But she's a page 3 girl. Her entire modeling career is based on revealing her breasts. In fact, I've seen more topless pics of her than pics where she has a top on. :p

So there's nothing wrong with her, I think most people who were a bit critical were just pointing to the fact that she isn't that classy a model. But she'd dating a Chelsea player, so that's par for the course, I guess. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: truer words have never been spoken :clap:

who is Leandro Grimi? Has anyone seen him play? I just found out he's been dubbed the new Maldini. Is he really that good? :shock: or is it just hype?

I've never seen him play, and it's probally just hype, no one can replace Maldini, but I know Milan has been linked with him

but Milan is being linked with eveyone