Bellazon

Football

goose

Milan is only 6 points away from the last CL spot, that is amaing consdering there penalty and how crapy they have been playing

Gilardino finally looks like he coming around, he has 4 goals in his last 4 games :)

But Boriello has tested positive for a banned substance :( he sucks anyway

how many points are you behind Inter now?

So you mean you don't have to waste money on another transfer...for now? :laugh:

Taking banned substances? That's shameful...if you take banned substances and still suck then you know you can't make it as a pro :rofl:

used to watch everyday...and lately kinda let the Football down, can somebody tell me what's going on in champions league? :p

Barca nearly didn't make it out of group stages

English clubs topped their groups

Round of 16:

Barca v Liverpool

Celtic v Milan

Madrid v Munich

Chelsea v Porto

Manyoo v Lille

Arsenal v PSV

Roma v Lyon

Valencia v Inter

:)

Footie needs more characters like him. :(

handsome young womanisers? :blink: :laugh:

I respect Best though. He was awesome...too bad he was tempted by the bottle :(

Handsome, funny, young womanisers who play the game like no one before them ever did. :p

His son apparently spent the night before his memorial service at a hotel with some glam model. Somehow a fitting tribute to his father. :laugh:

Handsome, funny, young womanisers who play the game like no one before them ever did. :p

His son apparently spent the night before his memorial service at a hotel with some glam model. Somehow a fitting tribute to his father. :laugh:

:rofl:

The apple never falls far from the tree...

how many points are you behind Inter now?

Too many to catch up to them :cry: Inter has just won 11 straight games in a row, breaking Roma's record from last year :(

And Adriano finally scored his goal in 9 months

So you mean you don't have to waste money on another transfer...for now? :laugh:

We still need a stiker, some mid, and definately some young defenders :whistle: :(

But Milan did win 3-0 again yesterday Gilardino and Kaka scored again :D

All the years Gila was at Parma he always started slow, than came with a bang half through the season, hopefully that is what he's gonna do this year now

Taking banned substances? That's shameful...if you take banned substances and still suck then you know you can't make it as a pro :rofl:

:laugh:

He really does suck :o :(

Arsenal-Blackburn Rovers 6-2 :clap:

They were brilliant!

That fifth Arsenal goal is vintage Wenger-Arsenal.

Robben's last gasp winner and Schole's volley were gems as well :thumbsup: I'll see if I can find them...

edit: couldn't find anything :cry:

Robben's goal was a beauty :drool:

I never seen Schole's goal :(

Too many to catch up to them :cry: Inter has just won 11 straight games in a row, breaking Roma's record from last year :(

And Adriano finally scored his goal in 9 months

I heard about that record...it's crazy...who would've thought it would be broken so fast?

and I saw the Adriano goal...maybe he'll return to form now and start scoring.

We still need a stiker, some mid, and definately some young defenders :whistle: :(

But Milan did win 3-0 again yesterday Gilardino and Kaka scored again :D

All the years Gila was at Parma he always started slow, than came with a bang half through the season, hopefully that is what he's gonna do this year now

I saw the Milan victory as well but I don't remember the goals :|

well you guys have finally won, so I hope you can get your act together for the 2nd half of the season.