Bellazon

Football

goose

Manyoo vs Lille

Arsenal vs PSV

Chelsea vs Porto

pffft...damn English clubs <_< We are the 21st team of La Liga :|

Milan vs Celtic should also be interesting to watch if Milan don't get their act together by next Feb. I'd predict 2-0 at Celtic Park and 1-1 at the San Siro :ninja:

Thank god Milan got Celtic :)

They might actually have a chance to beat them <_< They better get there act together, the fans are starting to get on them, they got booed outof the San Siro there last CL game against Lile

Liverpool-Barca :drool:

Roma-Lyon :drool:

I can't wait for those games :woot:

Thank god Milan got Celtic :)

They might actually have a chance to beat them <_< They better get there act together, the fans are starting to get on them, they got booed outof the San Siro there last CL game against Lile

Liverpool-Barca :drool:

Roma-Lyon :drool:

I can't wait for those games :woot:

Celtic will be hard to beat at home though. At least you have plenty of time to get your act together :) Do you know what the source of the problem is?

The English teams got the easiest draws <_< (I say that as a supporter of the 21st team of La Liga :p) Barca or Liverpool to win? :cry: Sevilla, Madrid and Chelsea have showed us how to beat them but I'm afraid we lack the pace and technical level of all of them. However, we do have Rafa :clap: Either Barca will pound the living shit out of us or we'll squeeze through miraculously I think. A lot will depend on the score in the 1st leg at Camp Nou. Hopefully it'll be a 2-2 draw (victory would be nice too). I just hope we come out to play and have two great games. At least if we lose, we do it in style!

Any particular reason why you are interested in the Roma-Lyon match? Any secondary allegiances that you haven't told us about? :shifty: It'll be an interesting game but I back Lyon to expose Roma's underbelly on the break or through a Juninho FK.

...and while I'm predicting:

Mourinho to have the last laugh over Porto

Gunners' class to show against a stubborn PSV

Manyoo to field their U-12s squad in the 2nd leg

Capello to outwit Magath. Madrid have a better squad imo.

Valencia to beat Inter in a tight match. Extra time or penalties possibly...depending on whether we can pick up our slack by Feb.

Milan or Celtic? Same situation as Valencia I think. Get back in form and Celtic will be there for the taking, but if Milan continue like this it'll be hard to see them winning :ninja:

His words were twisted? What did he say initially then? :|

Even if Sheva leaves Chelsea, those words aren't going to lure him back now are they? :cain:

I don't think those words are going to lure him back to Milan, but I am quite surpised that Burlesconi insulted Sheva like that, especially since he is the godfather to his son :o

But this is what Galliani has said:

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi did not label Andriy Shevchenko as a

Celtic will be hard to beat at home though. At least you have plenty of time to get your act together :) Do you know what the source of the problem is?

The problem is the mid, Pirlo and Seedorf are playing horribly, thay are providing no service up front to Kaka or Gilardino, and the one time they do, the Milan forwards always seem to hit the post

Last year, Sheva would always score at least goal when the rest of the team was playing poorly, this year it seems no one can find the back of the net :(

The English teams got the easiest draws <_< (I say that as a supporter of the 21st team of La Liga :p) Barca or Liverpool to win? :cry: Sevilla, Madrid and Chelsea have showed us how to beat them but I'm afraid we lack the pace and technical level of all of them. However, we do have Rafa :clap: Either Barca will pound the living shit out of us or we'll squeeze through miraculously I think. A lot will depend on the score in the 1st leg at Camp Nou. Hopefully it'll be a 2-2 draw (victory would be nice too). I just hope we come out to play and have two great games. At least if we lose, we do it in style!

Barca is there for the taking, especialy without Eto'o, but they have been getting better as of late

I expect Liverpool to play there best to games of the season, Rafa will have them prepared for this match

And I have a feeling that Liverpool will end up beating Barca

Any particular reason why you are interested in the Roma-Lyon match? Any secondary allegiances that you haven't told us about? :shifty: It'll be an interesting game but I back Lyon to expose Roma's underbelly on the break or through a Juninho FK.

They are probally the most two exiting teams to watch in Europe this year (Y)

I predict:

Milan over Celtic

Roma over Lyon

Madrid over Bayren

Liverpool over Barca

Chelsea over Porto

Man U over Lille

Valencia over Inter :whistle:

I heard today that Sheva, Ballack, and Robben are getting very frusterated with Mourhino :D

I'm surprised Sheva and Ballack are frustrated with Mourinho considering neither of them has done anything to improve a Chelsea side that has been dominant for the past 2 seasons. Chelsea's form has actually dipped since their arrival, though I wouldn't go so far as to blame them for all of Chelsea's woes. There are other factors to consider as well...but notice that they play much better with a 4-3-3 than a 4-4-2.

Robben should be frustrated since he's being frozen out of the side because of Ballack and Sheva but his performances haven't been great either. He causes problems but he's too selfish now and he misses many strikes in front of goal :no:

The problem is the mid, Pirlo and Seedorf are playing horribly, thay are providing no service up front to Kaka or Gilardino, and the one time they do, the Milan forwards always seem to hit the post

Last year, Sheva would always score at least goal when the rest of the team was playing poorly, this year it seems no one can find the back of the net :(

World Cup hangover perhaps? Lamps, Gerrard and Ronnie recently had one, but they're all playing much better now...hopefully Pirlo will follow suit :)

And I have a feeling that Liverpool will end up beating Barca

Not if last night's match against Charlton was anything to go by :|

Liverpool over Barca

Valencia over Inter :whistle:

:clap:

Liverpool over Barca? You do realize that both Eto'o and Messi are likely to be back by then, right? Eto'o might even return as soon as the end of January.

Good. They won't have any excuses when we beat them then :whistle:

Gudjohnsen missed a 95th minute open goal for Chelsea when we played them in the semis...maybe he's going to miss another crucial goal :shifty: