Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool over Barca? You do realize that both Eto'o and Messi are likely to be back by then, right? Eto'o might even return as soon as the end of January.

Good. They won't have any excuses when we beat them then :whistle:

Gudjohnsen missed a 95th minute open goal for Chelsea when we played them in the semis...maybe he's going to miss another crucial goal :shifty:

If Sammy is back, he will likely not even start. :p

The problem is the mid, Pirlo and Seedorf are playing horribly, thay are providing no service up front to Kaka or Gilardino, and the one time they do, the Milan forwards always seem to hit the post

Last year, Sheva would always score at least goal when the rest of the team was playing poorly, this year it seems no one can find the back of the net :(

World Cup hangover perhaps? Lamps, Gerrard and Ronnie recently had one, but they're all playing much better now...hopefully Pirlo will follow suit :)

I hope so, Milan needs him to get back on form if they want to do anything this year

Liverpool over Barca? You do realize that both Eto'o and Messi are likely to be back by then, right? Eto'o might even return as soon as the end of January.

I thought Eto'o was suppose to be out for awhile

Last I heard something was, that he wasn't supose to return to at least march :idk:

I thought Eto'o was suppose to be out for awhile

Last I heard something was, that he wasn't supose to return to at least march :idk:

The last last news I heard is that his recovery is going so well, he is set to return as early as six weeks ahead of shedule.