Bellazon

Football

goose

Meanwhile, Arsenal only managed a draw yesterday. <_<

And Manure just lost to West Ham. Which makes Chelski the big winner of the weekend. :no:

We're ahead of Arsenal in the ladder now :dance: They've done well against all the "big" teams from last season but not so well against the smaller clubs :no:

West Ham :ddr: That's Arsenal and Manyoo's scalp now :clap:

I hope Chelsea doesn't win the EPL again

I hope Man U does :ninja:

Them is fighting words :lullaby:

Chelsea are the lesser of 2 evils. I'd prefer they win the Premier League and Manyoo lose out. Knowing Manyoo in Europe, they'll get their fair share of luck and hopefully end the season with nothing...again :evil: Chelsea's title assault will mean they won't be able to win Big Ears either :shifty:

Milan is being linked with Nicklas Bendtner of Arsenal and Internacional's 17 year-old striker Alexandre Pato, are they any good? :idk:

Haven't seen much of Bendtner but he's getting a lot of good comments from everyone. He's playing with Birmingham in the Championship at the moment.

When Ronnie was asked to name a few of the world's top young talents for Barca he recommended 3 people:

The first was family - his cousin, Diego.

The second was a bit of ass-kissing - Barca's next up-and-comer amongst many top youngsters, Gio Dos Santos.

The third was a bit surprising - a player from the rivals of Ronnie's boyhood club Gremio, Alex Pato.

So go figure :whistle:

You should be flattered that they are motivated to be back against Liverpool, and not some other team. :p

I'd rather they be playing against another team <_< I'm sure you'd be of the same opinion if it was Brugge they were playing...

You should be flattered that they are motivated to be back against Liverpool, and not some other team. :p

I'd rather they be playing against another team <_< I'm sure you'd be of the same opinion if it was Brugge they were playing...

Like that will be happening any time soon. :rofl:

I'd love the chance to play Arsenal or Barcelona! :drool:

The third was a bit surprising - a player from the rivals of Ronnie's boyhood club Gremio, Alex Pato.

That's very good news, since it seems very likely Milan will sign Pato in January :D

It also looks like Milan will finally sign Oddo to in January :D