Bellazon

Football

goose

well we have a 100% record against Milan in Europe (1 out of 1 :rofl:) but Milan have had joy in Athens before (they beat Barca there). I'm confident Ancelotti will lose to Rafa again, but will the Milan squad be better than ours? :|

Athens here we come :woot:

true, me too im confident. :clap: the only one who worries me is Kaka.. he's a one-man reckoning force.. :bellazon:

I'm glad that there's a team in the finals who isn't English :) English soccer is just boring to look at :ninja: I wish teams like Barcelona and Valencia were still in the CH ,at least the UEFA cup is still exciting with tonight Bremen against Espanyol,now that is fun soccer to look at :D

well we have a 100% record against Milan in Europe (1 out of 1 :rofl:) but Milan have had joy in Athens before (they beat Barca there). I'm confident Ancelotti will lose to Rafa again, but will the Milan squad be better than ours? :|

Athens here we come :woot:

true, me too im confident. :clap: the only one who worries me is Kaka.. he's a one-man reckoning force.. :bellazon:

He reaped havoc in Istanbul, but I'm hoping that his temporary transition into a more advanced position will help our cause as he won't be able to play in between the lines. He's much better as a trequartista than he is as a striker, which is scary if you think about it :| :ninja: Hopefully Rafa has learnt his lesson about not man-marking Kaka though :magic:

I'm glad that there's a team in the finals who isn't English :) English soccer is just boring to look at :ninja: I wish teams like Barcelona and Valencia were still in the CH ,at least the UEFA cup is still exciting with tonight Bremen against Espanyol,now that is fun soccer to look at :D

Besides Arsenal and Manyoo, it is very boring :ninja: Barca aren't playing too well at the moment anyway :beating: but Valencia and Inter would've made good inclusions :drool: How is Werder down 3-0? :blink: Sevilla against Osasuna at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan should be a great contest to watch too :woot:

Besides Arsenal and Manyoo, it is very boring :ninja: Barca aren't playing too well at the moment anyway :beating: but Valencia and Inter would've made good inclusions :drool: How is Werder down 3-0? :blink: Sevilla against Osasuna at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan should be a great contest to watch too :woot:

Yeah i just don't like the shoot your ball forward thing that most English teams do,that's why i'm so glad Chelsea is out of the ch :woot: Yeah but Barca is good form is allways so fun to watch,i love combination soccer :D Yeah they are 3-0 down,i hope Espanyol plays like last week it was so fun to watch how they played,i hope they win the UEFA cup :) Yeah that will also be a great game but i think Sevilla will win :)

Yeah i just don't like the shoot your ball forward thing that most English teams do,that's why i'm so glad Chelsea is out of the ch :woot: Yeah but Barca is good form is allways so fun to watch,i love combination soccer :D Yeah they are 3-0 down,i hope Espanyol plays like last week it was so fun to watch how they played,i hope they win the UEFA cup :) Yeah that will also be a great game but i think Sevilla will win :)

Long balls <_< It's Liverpool's specialty :yuckky:

You're banking on Espanyol and Sevilla? Me too...although I'd rather Werder make it to the finals :p That would mean a good game tonight :drool:

GO MILAN!!!

:knives:

Long balls <_< It's Liverpool's specialty :yuckky:

You're banking on Espanyol and Sevilla? Me too...although I'd rather Werder make it to the finals :p That would mean a good game tonight :drool:

Yeah <_< and i don't like it at all

Jup i put my money on them :D Nah,I don't like German teams :ninja: :laugh: Well i think Bremen will do anything to still win and i think Espanyol will let them come and play on the counter and probaly finish them in such a phase

no one likes watching teams play long balls <_< :sleep: I'd much rather we kept the ball on the ground :(

That would be the sensible thing to do but Bremen only have one solution to their problems...attack :bellazon: I missed the first leg between Espanyol and Bremen and I don't really watch Espanyol play much....I think I've seen them play twice this year: against Barca and recently against Valencia :ninja: Do you support any teams? :)

no one likes watching teams play long balls <_< :sleep: I'd much rather we kept the ball on the ground :(

That would be the sensible thing to do but Bremen only have one solution to their problems...attack :bellazon: I missed the first leg between Espanyol and Bremen and I don't really watch Espanyol play much....I think I've seen them play twice this year: against Barca and recently against Valencia :ninja: Do you support any teams? :)

Too true :)

Espanyol was amazing against Bremen last week,2 combinations and they ripped out their defence completely :D Yeah i'm a supporter of Sporting Lokeren but i guess you don't know them since Belgian soccer isn't what it used to be anymore :/ We don't get into the world cup or Europan cup anymore and we aren't good enough to play in the ch or Uefa cup,the last time Lokeren played Uefa cup was about 3 years ago when they lost against Manchester City,but Lokeren deserved to win if you look how they played,and di you support any teams?