Bellazon

Football

goose

used to watch everyday...and lately kinda let the Football down, can somebody tell me what's going on in champions league? :p

Barca nearly didn't make it out of group stages

English clubs topped their groups

Round of 16:

Barca v Liverpool

Celtic v Milan

Madrid v Munich

Chelsea v Porto

Manyoo v Lille

Arsenal v PSV

Roma v Lyon

Valencia v Inter

:)

thanks Red Ed :flower:

They'll never let him go. They finally have a decent defense again. They haven't had that since Stam left.

As for Joe Cole, I believe he is still injured. Hence the lack of playing time this season.

Joe Cole has a broken foot, but Chelsea aren't playing 4-3-3 much anyway :( and Joe Cole would never displace Lamps or Ballack in Mourinho's "magic square" Chelsea miss ball carriers like Robben and Cole.

They'll never let him go. They finally have a decent defense again. They haven't had that since Stam left.

As for Joe Cole, I believe he is still injured. Hence the lack of playing time this season.

Joe Cole has a broken foot, but Chelsea aren't playing 4-3-3 much anyway :( and Joe Cole would never displace Lamps or Ballack in Mourinho's "magic square" Chelsea miss ball carriers like Robben and Cole.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My gorgeous Joe :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hilario, or Hilarious?

Of course they miss Cech and Terry but with regards to their attack, they suck when they have no one to carry the ball. Robben's presence in the final third is key to their attacks. His pace and dribbling makes him so much more dangerous than any of their other attackers (Ballack, Sheva, Drogba and Fat Lamps? please! they're good but none of them are ball carriers) and with a bit more maturity and better decision making regarding when to release the ball, he'd make a quite a few assists too.