Bellazon

Football

goose

I agree. Same thing with Klinsmann, it's smart to leave at a time like this (when you have taken a team to the maximum of it's capabilities).

:yes:

From what I hear is that SAF wants Lippi to replace him

And Klinsmann will probally end up being the coach of the US

I agree. Same thing with Klinsmann, it's smart to leave at a time like this (when you have taken a team to the maximum of it's capabilities).

Didn't Lippi say in a recent interview he never would go to Man United? :idk:

New FIFA rankings:

1 Brazil [-]

2 Italy [+11]

3 Argentina [+6]

4 France [+4]

5 England [+5]

6 Holland [-3]

7 Spain [-2]

8 Portugal [-1]

9 Germany [+10]

10 Czech Republic [-8]

OK now these look a lot better :)

Now the FIF ranking are somewhat accurate :o

Didn't Lippi say in a recent interview he never would go to Man United? :idk:

I'm not sure I've not heard that :idk:

He said he wants to continue coaching :) I don't think he liked coaching a national side, he said he likes to be out there everyday with his team

New FIFA rankings:

1 Brazil [-]

2 Italy [+11]

3 Argentina [+6]

4 France [+4]

5 England [+5]

6 Holland [-3]

7 Spain [-2]

8 Portugal [-1]

9 Germany [+10]

10 Czech Republic [-8]

ummm someone tell my how England jumped UP 5 spots? They don't even belong in the top 20, let alone the top 10! :chicken: Spain, Holland and Portugal went down? Am I watching the same World Cup as FIFA? Who the hell calculated these results? :knives:

New FIFA rankings:

1 Brazil [-]

2 Italy [+11]

3 Argentina [+6]

4 France [+4]

5 England [+5]

6 Holland [-3]

7 Spain [-2]

8 Portugal [-1]

9 Germany [+10]

10 Czech Republic [-8]

ummm someone tell my how England jumped UP 5 spots? They don't even belong in the top 20, let alone the top 10! :chicken: Spain, Holland and Portugal went down? Am I watching the same World Cup as FIFA? Who the hell calculated these results? :knives:

Holland is still to high in my books :ninja:

But Spain and Portugal should be higher, well at least higher than England :blink:

Klinsi should have stayed with the German team. I even kinda like the guy, apart from him being an ex-Bayern player.

totally agree with the second part

but I think the Germans came out overrated because of the home-pitch advantage. I think it's a good idea to go someplace else. the US might be ripe for him.

my grandad called me from Napoli to tell me that the Brasilians apparently have pegged Matzi as having said 'not from the son of a terrorist'. can't remember if 'dirty' was in there or not.

and my aunt in Paris says that French television is running the same story.

and that they're looking at taking away Zizou's Golden Ball

Actually, Arsenal played decent football against Juventus and Real Madrid. Against Juventus at Highbury, it was brilliant stuff even. It was only in the final and the semi-final they played ultra-boring defensive football.

Indeed! The Arsenal vs Madrid game was a great 0-0 match :yes: or was that the other leg I was thinking of? :morning:

yeah, that was one of the best 0-0 draws ive seen

and if klinsmann comes to coach the US i will be very happy....its time for arena to goooooooo :)

are we still talking about this incident..like for real? im just trying to look on to 2010 already..this is my take..idealistically it would be so amazing if everyone lived in peace with one another..but thats beyond impossible in modern day soceities..when there are differences within people there will always be someone to say something..or not say something..though they can still think it..you know? its just how it will always be..tolerance is so difficult..its human nature for us to react..and i guess certain people react to differences..its just a hard and touchy subject.

we played football in my summer classes...it was fun.. we played yesterday and today..yesterday we lost by one goal..today we lost by one goal...i remind myself of ribiery lmao..just getting mad at everyone and attacking..not even looking at the person just the ball lol..wow we have many cristiano ronaldo's in my class..this one little scum my god i hate him lol well not hate but yeahhhhhh cheats, dives, kicks ppl instead of the ball..and he kicked the ball in my face..whatta fucking bastard...i was ready to rip off his face..and when i kick the ball away from his..he complains and says its a foul..de ja vu wow this is a mini cristiano, no? my god well anywayssssss im happy...football really does wonders.

does this guy attend drama lessons?? I hear you have to have a degree in acting before they let you go pro nowadays :whistle: He could be a future pro! :o

haha no hes a bitch though..we played kickball yesterday..dude i fucking had so many fouls..i got someone out maybe like 3 times..and got out like a 100 really pathetic..one of the worse days i had ever lol but today was not bad at all..i was focused haha..yeah i was the first girl to finish the track thats not hard..everyones lazy as hell..and then with european handball..oh god we clashed heads again..me and the same kid and hes a lot taller and stronger then me..but my defense was sick..whattt haha not meaning to brag but foreal..i had to jump up if he threw it..and i think i got elbowed in the stomach..and my shirt tugged..but hell i watch the ball not the player..anyways i was teh captain of my team..and this other chick was the captain..they won..the other girl did nothing..very passive girl..anyways we put up a good wait no great fight..in the beginning it was like ass.. thats when they got ahead omg there was no fucking defense at all so i decided to defend and out of nowhere we had a sick come back like 20-30 point come back.. i had really good attackers and offensively they played pretty well but their goalie is like about 6'1 strong tall and wears all black lmao but it was like 60-69 or something..and its 3 points if its in the basket and 1 point if its in goal..yeahh..if you lose you usually do push ups X5 the difference..so 8 times 5..we would have to do 40 push ups but he didn't make us do them

hate to say it, but it was an important incident. Zizou could have had a positive impact, but it all went south. and in the UK, they didn't let Beckham off the hook for his red card for a couple of years. such is the state of the world's biggest sport