Bellazon

Football

goose

Yeah! It's a fabulous proposal, perfect for Gala, but like you said we are hundreds of millions in debt. However, the current idea is that a Turkish house-building company, TOKI, will take the project into their own hands and build the stadium for us, and lease it to GS for 49 years. So, it will be state-owned, therefore making it financially feasable for Gala to pursue.

About Riva, I've absolutely no idea where that project went. Yet another empty promise from the chairman... :D

Anyway, here are the two proposals for the new stadium...

What do you think?

It'll apparently be ready for the 2009-10 season...

Yes, I guessed that it might be a state-owned stadium, but still when a team gets it first, it usually ends up as theirs! Good luck to Gala on getting this stadium! :yes:

Well, about a month ago he declared that there were huge steps taken on the Riva project, but I still doubt on should I trust him or not?! :shifty:

Wow, they look great :dribble:

I think they might get a UCL final once again, between 2015-2020! :yes:

Oh wow, in what part?

Yep, I'm Turkish myself (although from Cyprus) but was born 'n' bred in London. :D Still, my heart lies in Istanbul... :laugh: :blush:

Oh God I know - it's ridiculous to think that a 76 year-old guy is in charge of such a team...he's not up to it! Like you said, he's already had to give up coaching in the past because of his health...and that was like ten years ago!

Talking of Lincoln...he missed a penalty in his first game yesterday! (*cough* TORRES *cough*) :ninja: :p

I have family members in Bursa, and I have a cousin studiing in Ankara, and one in Istanbul!

OK, hoping you'll gonn make trips there, as much as you can! :D

Actually it wasn't 10 years ago, it was at least 15 years ago. :shock: They had really better oppurtunities at picking a new Coach, but they failed IMO! He'll be fired at the end of the season, like 99,313541346% of the Managers that came in Turkey! :D

Hey, everyone misses penalties! You should be glad he missed it in a friendly. :p

Decent but it doesn't dazzle me.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

All I have to say is Zidane forever. :heart:

I'm not complaining, I very much happy we beat a second string RS. :D

I thought Pavel stood out the most.

I was 6. Aha, it's not what I missed, it's what I'm about to discover.

FIFA awards as of this moment:

1 Kaka

2 Ronaldo

3 Drogba

Yes, Zizou 4evahhhhh! :ddr:

'Hala Madrid' :p

Yes, he was definitely the best! France Football is usually more acurrant at picking the winners - IMO! They are more respected also! But they usually do not want to give that to French Players. :ninja:

Yes, sure when I said you missed a lot, I mean't you were young to watch him at Barca! Some of my older fans say the same to me talking about Maradona.

But yeah, you didn't missed, and you are about to discover! And I'll help you on this!

Here are all the goals by Ronaldo while playing for Barca! 47 goals in 49 games! :shock:

If you want you can count how many times he dribbled the keepers! :laugh:

And a special attention to the goal at 2:15/7:40left at the first video! :D

^ Your list is realizeable! :D

Well I can tell you that your still an amateur knowing my sarcasm. But you'll eventually catch on.

Sure I knew you were kidding, my emoticons were sarcasm also! :wave:

What language is that in? :|

Albanian! It's the same in Turkish also! ;)

Awesome! I love gunners & AW! Young guns definetly. I can't wait until the start of the season...:woot: :woot:

Did you watch any of the matches during the Emirates Cup? RVP goal was a sizzler.

We are the best! Arsenal definitely has the potential to make it big! The previous year the Henryless team was the one that defeated ManU in Old-Trauford, scored 5 in Anfield, and tied with Chelsea in both of the games! Sure missing Henry leaves a big hole in the formation, but still don't sleep on us!

Oh yes, AW is the best! RVP is the next big thing. He has what it takes to carry the role of Henry in the team. After a couple of years he will be mentioned in the greatests discusions! :yes: And his goal was great! :yes: :D

P.S.: Which team do you support in Italy?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

:laugh: :p :hug:

Yes, Zizou 4evahhhhh! :ddr:

'Hala Madrid' :p

Yes, he was definitely the best! France Football is usually more acurrant at picking the winners - IMO! They are more respected also! But they usually do not want to give that to French Players. :ninja:

Yes, sure when I said you missed a lot, I mean't you were young to watch him at Barca! Some of my older fans say the same to me talking about Maradona.

But yeah, you didn't missed, and you are about to discover! And I'll help you on this!

Here are all the goals by Ronaldo while playing for Barca! 47 goals in 49 games! :shock:

If you want you can count how many times he dribbled the keepers! :laugh:

And a special attention to the goal at 2:15/7:40left at the first video! :D

^ Your list is realizeable! :D

France Football is the best. :yes: Oh for sure, last year Thierry should have won the Balon d'Or. :ninja:

Aha merci pour les videos. But this I have seen. I was mentioning before that I missed him with my own eyes during his glory days. Videos and replays I definetly seen, wouldn't have missed thoses. But I wasn't ever in the moment during his one year at Barca. Which is sad, but oh well life goes on and there's always replays. :laugh: Merci :flower:

What's your top 3 for greatest footballers ever? Obviously up until this point.

I hope Kaka wins it. I hope he comes to Madrid too :D

Sure I knew you were kidding, my emoticons were sarcasm also! :wave:

:shifty: bonjour!

Albanian! It's the same in Turkish also! ;)

Albania & Turkey :woot: My next vacation spot. Bodrum :heart: So how do you say "Allez les bleus"? "Allez le Real" ? in Albanian :flower:

We are the best! Arsenal definitely has the potential to make it big! The previous year the Henryless team was the one that defeated ManU in Old-Trauford, scored 5 in Anfield, and tied with Chelsea in both of the games! Sure missing Henry leaves a big hole in the formation, but still don't sleep on us!

Oh yes, AW is the best! RVP is the next big thing. He has what it takes to carry the role of Henry in the team. After a couple of years he will be mentioned in the greatests discusions! :yes: And his goal was great! :yes: :D

P.S.: Which team do you support in Italy?

I love Titi, but Arsenal imo are much better without him. Aha yes SCORED 5 IN ANFIELD. Ed remember? Un deux trois quatre finq 5! :woot: Desole, that was just fun to get out. :shifty:

The young players were awesome against Inter. Gibbs :yes: And Bendtner against PSG was great too. Armand Traore :thumbsup: Soo many more names.

I don't support Italy nor their teams. :ninja: But sometimes I watch if a match is playing. I am neutral I guess for Serie A? I don't really care who wins or loses or draws.

Do you support any team from Ligue 1?

I love Titi, but Arsenal imo are much better without him. Aha yes SCORED 5 IN ANFIELD. Ed remember? Un deux trois quatre finq 5! :woot: Desole, that was just fun to get out. :shifty:

The young players were awesome against Inter. Gibbs :yes: And Bendtner against PSG was great too. Armand Traore :thumbsup: Soo many more names.

You guys scored 6 and yes I do remember! :anger: :persuazn: Gosh Paletta got outmuscled by Aliadiere for godsake <_< We need revenge :jimmy:

Sure I am! We will murder every other team this year! :clap:

except for the teams in the middle and bottom of the table :whistle:

:persuazn:

You guys scored 6 and yes I do remember! :anger: :persuazn: Gosh Paletta got outmuscled by Aliadiere for godsake <_< We need revenge :jimmy:

expect the same result again :whistle:

Yes, I guessed that it might be a state-owned stadium, but still when a team gets it first, it usually ends up as theirs! Good luck to Gala on getting this stadium! :yes:

Well, about a month ago he declared that there were huge steps taken on the Riva project, but I still doubt on should I trust him or not?! :shifty:

Wow, they look great :dribble:

I think they might get a UCL final once again, between 2015-2020! :yes:

Indeed! Getting a major final would be excellent. The CL final in '05 was a superb occassion, despite the stadium being in the middle of nowhere. Fenerbahce's Sukru Saracoglu stadium will be hosting the UEFA Cup final next year too...

I have family members in Bursa, and I have a cousin studiing in Ankara, and one in Istanbul!

OK, hoping you'll gonn make trips there, as much as you can! :D

Actually it wasn't 10 years ago, it was at least 15 years ago. :shock: They had really better oppurtunities at picking a new Coach, but they failed IMO! He'll be fired at the end of the season, like 99,313541346% of the Managers that came in Turkey! :D

Hey, everyone misses penalties! You should be glad he missed it in a friendly. :p

Oh wow! So from all over Turkey. :D Where are you from yourself...are you part-Turkish?

Haha, that's so true - managers never usually last more than a season. In fact, I want "Kalli" out NOW! :yuckky: <_<

He's been throwing out all our players, and telling our only talented ones to "tame their style of play". He's ruining the club! :anger:

Merci ^^ :flower: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZizooooooooooou! :woot: :woot: :woot:

In your face MM Zinedine%20Zidane%20Headbutt,%20Super%20Mario.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Zinedine...what a player he was. Perhaps the most graceful and elegant player of all time - that's why I have so many brilliant football videos of him on my iPod. :D :ninja: :p

expect the same result again :whistle:

:persuazn:

You don't have "The Beast" this time around :blah: :laugh: (or Aliadiere :ninja:)

Indeed! Getting a major final would be excellent. The CL final in '05 was a superb occassion, despite the stadium being in the middle of nowhere. Fenerbahce's Sukru Saracoglu stadium will be hosting the UEFA Cup final next year too...

What do you mean? It was in the middle of Istan'Pool :nicole:

and the 2nd plan for the new stadium is awesome :drool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Zinedine...what a player he was. Perhaps the most graceful and elegant player of all time - that's why I have so many brilliant football videos of him on my iPod. :D :ninja: :p

I love Zidane :heart: VIVE ZIZOU! Allez les bleus :woot:

Aha you're not alone in that either, can't stop to download them onto the video. :ninja: Thank god for ipods & Zidane. :D

What do you mean? It was in the middle of Istan'Pool :nicole:

and the 2nd plan for the new stadium is awesome :drool:

Istan'Pool - Haha, I like that. :D

Well if you look at it's location on the map then that's true - but around the stadium there's just bare land...it's like a 'space-ship'. It was intented to be the site of the Olympic Park, should the city ever recieve the Olympics, but the rest isn't built yet.

Thanks! It looks amazing, but perhaps a little too similar to the Emirates/de Luz?

Anyway I wouldn't hold my breathe - I doubt that project will ever be lifted from the paper!