Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, patt said:

The ORO caffeine capsules are part of the commercial but what i understand is Adriana cannot take them probably due to pregnancy. Adriana adverstises her bottle and Andre joined her to advertise ORO's. Companies always show the results and effects of the products in their commercials since Adriana can't take them they had to have Andre in my opinion. In commercial they show how capsules boost his energy, his part is related to the ORO not her designed bottle.

that makes more sense. but not sure that was a company decision when they made a purpose to cut out andre from their video... they could have gotten a model for that. Idk its just odd cause he always seems to be there. it's not like this is the first time he is there following her around to photoshoots.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, laeteita said:

I don't have access to BRasil television but i'd love to watch this. It was available online long ago vey low quality but now i only can find short parts of the documentary not the full version. Does anyone know if there is any option to watch this documentary out of Brasil.

25 minutes ago, patt said:

I don't have access to BRasil television but i'd love to watch this. It was available online long ago vey low quality but now i only can find short parts of the documentary not the full version. Does anyone know if there is any option to watch this documentary out of Brasil.

I red online they are publishing it again on FashionTv Brazil the 17th of this month. Hopefully it will be out on youtube or elsewhere to grab. I have the full version already, but the quality is very low. She doesn't speak more than that even in the full one tho, her part is very short. I'll try to get the new hopefully remastered version, or if it's unavailable upload the old one.