Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, ekn said:

@Sophie20 Judging by her stories, Adriana visited the dentist in SP, the day after she arrived to Brazil and without appoinment. IMO, visiting a dentist while travelling is so rare unless there is something requires immediate attention.  

From what I saw, Adriana just made a whitening and it's André's mother that is making a treatment there..And Adriana doesn't need a appointment, she gives publicity. André and his mom wanted her to meet this professionals, probably bc they think they are good and maybe him and his mom gained a free treatment... I don't know how to say this in english, its called permuta

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

André is working for Adriana right? He is living his best life I think

i have joked about that. But i doubt he actually is since he is a producer, not anything that would be beneficial for her. That's why Laurent is there too. But i think Adriana maybe is going to these things more to bring him along.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:06 PM, ekn said:

Photoshoot wasn't canceled, it was postponeddue to pandemic.

That caption tho.. Some magazines again started calling her 'retired supermodel' and i can feel how she is unhappy with it. I don't know what she supposed to more to convince these people that she is not retired. Almost in every interview, she said she is not planning to retire, she regulary makes post/story about it.

Yes @ekn, i must say i sense bitterness in the caption, it saddens me. But making post or stories about it not what she supposed to do. Because this is not problem solving this is complaining about problem. She should get her PR agency to reach these media sources to make it clear that she is not a former or retired supermodel. She should write her contact information on her Social media accounts bio section, for example; CAA and Jazo PR.