Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

19 minutes ago, patt said:

@nhlovesadri i remember to seeing this Show full version on here can you or somebody help me to find?

here it's youtube link

@patt but i need to ask a question, i saw you mentioned some submission pictures of Adriana on Genaral Discussion thread . Did you see them on somewhere else or did you just randomly ask for them. Because this is not first time i'm hearing the existence of those photos but i never managed to find, if you saw them on somewhere on internet and share the source, someone would help to find full set and it would be wonderfull. They are so valuable pictures. Can you please help on this?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:30 PM, ekn said:

Original source has more of her (in much better quality than those posted in previous years)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzfi242tZlU&t=269s

+ Verão 1999

4 hours ago, ekn said:

Did you see more videos on his stories? his bf reposted from him but i can't see now maybe because my insta has not been working properly. Actually i'm not sure if Adriana was in the video.

26 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I wonder what happened to 54D guys gym, when she is going to train with them? I know boxing is Adriana’s passion but i must say this is not helping her to lose weight. Spanish speaking trainer guys method was way better and affective. Or maybe her friend Debie’s crossfit is even better. She is building muscle but not losing weight with boxing. Sorry to say this but she needs to lose a bit weight.

33 minutes ago, patt said:

I wonder what happened to 54D guys gym, when she is going to train with them? I know boxing is Adriana’s passion but i must say this is not helping her to lose weight. Spanish speaking trainer guys method was way better and affective. Or maybe her friend Debie’s crossfit is even better. She is building muscle but not losing weight with boxing. Sorry to say this but she needs to lose a bit weight.

She looked fine in those photos of her in the black dress and on christmas.

That being said, its the holidays. Adriana and models do not work in the months of December - January. So the fact that she is still working out everyday says you're being an ass saying she"needs to lose weight", this is vacation time for models, she really doesn't have to be doing anyway and she still is. AND she is doing what she has been doing for years, if it wasn't working, she wouldn't looked the way she has since she lost Valentina.

55 minutes ago, patt said:

I do think she was slimmer when she was on that 54d program early in quarantine. But i believe she was super consistent and dieting during that.  I dont think doing Debbie's crossfit thing would be good to lose anymore weight either. She seems to do a lot of heavy lifting, Adriana doesn't. Boxing is a lot of cardio as well with jump rope. I don't think it is necessary to suddenly change her workouts. As someone said, it is the holidays. Maybe she is currently just working out and not dieting. 

@nhlovesadriNow that you mention that, I kinda see it. They were talking about wanting to open a location in NY and having Adriana there for opening to promote. Yet made Adriana pay for their program membership lol.  In their defense tho, she doesn't go to others gyms consistently to use her for promotion. But when she does they do like Dogpound for example, they post her when she'd go. When she gave out a shoutout to her miami yoga instructor on Vogue, he was posting about it. Their workout blew up during quarantine, so media was going to write about it. 

29 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't see either this need for loosing weight, she looks fantastic and healthy. I didn't like those trainer guys from this summer either, they used her name to get promoted a lot by media, more then any other gym she went to for years.

You’re right i felt they used her name too but their method is better for Adriana’s metabolism in my opinion. So maybe she can go another gym like theirs but not to them. And you’re also right she looks beyond fantastic but you all miss my point. Actually she is a fashion model she has to be skinny to survive into this bussines. This bussines is brutal unfortunately, i read many models interview how they lost their contracts because they gain a little weight. Of course she look faboulus but in modeling the rule is: if you want to survive you have to stay skinny. I believe she will be fine when she back to work though.
@lucyford Corona lockdowns + holiday didn’t help for sure, everybody gain a bit but her job is not forgiving in this sense unlike ours. 

@Souled-Out you must have noticed i’m not native in English, maybe because of that or maybe because my expression in written language but i keep getting misunderstand by you. It was a healthy critic. I didn’t say anything rude.

I had time to read news about her recent papparazi candid photos, i can say people noticed she gained some weight.

33 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think just at that candids of her with sienna that seems she gained weight, maybe the clothes give that effect or angle

I am sure it was the clothes. Because if she needed to lose weight it would have been seen here and keep in mind these photos are more recent

https://64.media.tumblr.com/090a0abcaaf1c3d11be3160d14ef29cb/b42d09803b3bb388-49/s1280x1920/7bca999acd1e816c7b2f62e373218d77553cb9bf.jpg

When Adriana gains weight it shows in her face the most (and she starts using those filters alot in selfies), the fact that her face actually looks normal says something. Her face is a normal size (for her) You couldn't even see her face in those gym candids because of her mask. When Adriana gains weight, it seen in her face alot obviously that isn't the case right now. And didn't she JUST post a selfie of her stomach and boy in her ig stories on christmas??? It looked normal (for her, her waist will always be boxy) but she didn't have a gut at all. 

It makes no sense to say she needs to lose weight after how she looks in all the more recent photos