Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

_beeobrien ig stories. She's in front with her friends, the one with a ponytail. thanks @lucyford for telling me where to get those. That place is in Florida for the ones wondering. Marko is there too, seen it from her friends stories, they are there for their daughter's birthday I guess.

7 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

_beeobrien ig stories. She's in front with her friends, the one with a ponytail. thanks @lucyford for telling me where to get those. That place is in Florida for the ones wondering. Marko is there too, seen it from her friends stories, they are there for their daughter's birthday I guess.

Yes @nhlovesadri i saw debbi’s husbands post on instagram with that rodeo place hastag in Florida and noticed Adriana was there too. People discussed after her unsuccessful live attempt on instagram and i wanted  to join discussion to say she probably tried to show us the rodeo show. But i’m telling you, i thought someone would blame me for making it obvious she is in Miami.

On 7/18/2020 at 10:17 AM, nhlovesadri said:

The Italian language got a bit butchered, but it's Adriana so no offense

btw the guy isn't much better, probably born in the US and never lived much in Italy

Last Weeknd it was Adriana lima special Weeknd on fashion tv and it was new and included her most recent works. Even today, fashion tv still represents her as fluent in Italian. I couldn’t figure out if it is her agency’s fault though. In the past agencies lie about their model’s height, weight and languages they speak because it was a big plus for models to speak in Italian and French. Since Paris and Milano are the fashion capitals, it would be easier to work with the models who speaks in these languages. But Adriana doesn’t need such misleading information. 
Some sources claims she speaks French too but almost on every sources everybody sure that she is fluent in Italian.

@patt She lived in central Italy for an year in 2010 if I remember well, in Siena because her ex husband was playing basket here in Italy. That's where Sienna's name comes from too. At the time maybe she was better.

Anyway she can manage to be understood in Italy even not remembering much of the language, because Latin American people who speak Spanish or Portuguese (and she does both, even if Spanish just on a not advanced level) have many similar sounding words so we Italians usually get them even if they speak very little Italian.

20 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IDK about her Italian, but her Spanish is actually pretty advanced, she has a very thick accent for sure but she's really good at it.

Agree, the sintax and grammar are on point, it's the vocabulary that I have seen her struggle a bit with in past interviews, so that's why I said she is not at a level that would allow her to basically speak of anything in Spanish without having to look for word translations.