Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:heart:

My turn.

VICTORIA'S SECRET "ALL BRAS BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF" COMMERCIAL

featuring Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks, and Emanuela De Paula

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD clip!

31716848.174dc4.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15 SECONDS

:laugh:

Thanks, Vamp! Ugh, there's another commercial. I forgot what it was for. But at the end, Adriana catches the gift which slides down the banister instead of Doutzen throwing it over to her. I know it's not the alternate commercial which has the same footage. It was for another sale.

all the clips have no sound (???) :cry2:

I have all the latest players as real player.....

please help!!!!

:heart:

My turn.

VICTORIA'S SECRET "ALL BRAS BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF" COMMERCIAL

featuring Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks, and Emanuela De Paula

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD clip!

31716848.174dc4.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15 SECONDS

Thanks, Vamp! Ugh, there's another commercial. I forgot what it was for. But at the end, Adriana catches the gift which slides down the banister instead of Doutzen throwing it over to her. I know it's not the alternate commercial which has the same footage. It was for another sale.

I know which one you're talking about. It's the VS Gift card commercial. It's on page 284, post #5672. You're lucky I got it because it only aired during the VSFS 2008 and one episode of Desperate Housewives.

please help!!!!

All of my clips need the AC3 filter in order to hear any sound. Download the program from this link: AC3 FILTER

Don't worry, it's a clean link. Download the program and then install it and you should be able to hear my vids in fine Dolby Digital.

I know which one you're talking about. It's the VS Gift card commercial. It's on page 284, post #5672. You're lucky I got it because it only aired during the VSFS 2008 and one episode of Desperate Housewives.

please help!!!!

All of my clips need the AC3 filter in order to hear any sound. Download the program from this link: AC3 FILTER

Don't worry, it's a clean link. Download the program and then install it and you should be able to hear my vids in fine Dolby Digital.

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!! :hell yea!: :ddr: :wave:

That's not it even though I missed that one. The footage of Adriana catching the gift sliding down the banister is at the end, I believe. Damn, I wish I would've posted after I saw it because I really don't remember what it was for! I think it was for a sale. They've got the bra sale and another sale one. I feel like I'm going crazy. :laugh: I'll keep a look out for it, but I haven't really seen it as much as the bra sale one.