Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

^ Don't you work at VS??? :unsure:

It was seasonal. <_< Or at least that's what they told me one day when I called to get my schedule. Funny, that was never mentioned when they hired me. Boy, did I tell them off. They told me it was seasonal AFTER I helped them with an audit and caught a million mistakes that the people they hired had made. I haven't worked there since August, but a part of me wants to work for them again just not at that particular store.

Did they say you are re-hirable? Some mangers are jerky and petty enough to mark you as unrehirable in the system :cain:

But yes, VSS is full of it. There so many shady things they do it is not even funny :|

What goes around does come around....

;)

Well, the person that I spoke to on the phone wasn't the store manager. I don't even remember her position, but she's the one who did the schedule. The store manager I had just spoke to like not too long before that because it was just me and him correcting the mistakes the people who were doing the audits made and we were really cool, but he wasn't the one who hired me/interviewed me. I never had a problem with anyone in the store up until the point where I called for my schedule which is why I don't understand. It was all just weird. That girl was a bitch though and the girls that I got hired with disappeared weeks before me and nobody would ever give me a straight answer when I would bring it up in conversation, but I always thought that they quit because of the lack of hours and then I remember one girl telling me that she was going to go back to school. Anyway, I didn't want to get too off topic, but I'm over it!