Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

does this work in internet explorer? i cant seem to get it to open here....just says something about me not beign able to access the folder..help!!..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no whit browser dose'nt work...

you can disable the option (in italian... "utilizza un ftp passivo per la compatibit

Acro, when we say "you're welcome" it's a reply to "thank you" or something around there. we say it to be kind and let them know it wasn't a bother to help that person out. It's hard to explain, I thought I knew a good way to explain it, but now I don't.

thanks i got it working but i use a download manager like NetTransport to download most of my files, so if my connection goes, i can resume at a later point.

Is there any kind of program that i could use for resuming downloads on ftp: links? cos his says its gonna take 3 days to transfer the files...and i'll be gutted if i lose the connection

i use leech get.. but it works...

if you search this name of this file (the name of video in my ftp) in emule you found it... ;)