Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

how do you take screen caps?

Play the movie --> break --> print (button) --> open paint --> new --> strg + v.

Or with a prog like, hmmm, i think fraps.

how do u do it with vlc!? i have vlc... can u tell me how to do it with that program?

Step by step :D

Play the movie in VLC --> break the movie (pause/break, to stop the movie)) only if you want -->push print (button) on you keyboard --> open paint (the microsoft prog) --> new (page/project sry i don`t know how it`s called in english version) --> and then push strg + v.

Edit

Ahhh ok I think I have a new idea ^^ Load/Open the movie with the windows movie maker from MS. In the middel on the bottom you have a button called "camera"

When it turns black like that, that is usually an Xvid/DivX problem. It happens to me all the time. I use a program called Avi Split, to get screen shots for those AVI videos, that turn the screenshot black.

For mpeg's, and wmv's I just use Irfanview, which is a general picture viewer which is free, but will also play most mpeg or wmv videos.

Right click the file you want to screen shot and open with Irfanview, slide it to where you want to capture and right click the screen and select copy. Then open another Irfanview window, and select Edit---->Paste, and then save your screen shot.

As for Avi split, you just import the video you want caps of and press the capture screen button. It will pop up with a window, asking you where you want to save it. You can go frame by frame with Avi split which is nice, downside is it only works with Avi. :/

Irfanview

Avi Split Yousendit Link

BS Player has never worked for me for screenshots, so I just stick with these. :)

:laugh: :laugh: Actually, I chose that title because, I wiped out on the top of a snowy hill this past winter, and slid to the bottom of the hill on my ass. :laugh:

I stood up and my little brother was laughing at me cuz I was all wet and angry.

So I was just makin fun of myself when I put that title up. :)

I hope one of those programs is able to help you get your screen shot, Acro's instructions should help as well. :)