Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Ok,

I couldn't find anything free, to make your capturing any easier, except BS player, which now that I go through it, it's actually pretty easy to get caps using that player.

So you can download BS Player Here, scroll down to get the free version.

It plays just about every kind of video, meaning you should be able to get caps from every kind of video.

Once installed, go to preferences, the button looks like a little hammer.

Clipboard01.jpg

A screen which looks like the one below, should open.

Clipboard02.jpg

Where it says, "Directory for Captured Images" specify where you would like your captured images to be saved to. Like your Desktop, or a folder or where ever.

Next on the menu at the left choose "Key Definitions" a window that looks like the one below should appear.

Clipboard03.jpg

On this screen, choose "Capture Frame-Original Image Size", your screen should look like this.

Clipboard04.jpg

Notice the letter I circled, whatever this letter is on your computer, will be the letter you press to take the screen capture. You can change it to any letter you

want.

Now close your preferences, and open your video by clicking the button that looks like a triangle with a line under it.

Your video will open, now browse to the area you would like to capture. Once near the correct area, you can go frame-by-frame, by pressing either your left or right

arrows on your keyboard.

Once the correct frame is selected, make sure your mouse is over a part of the video screen, and press P or whichever key you assigned to do the capture, in the

step above.

Wherever you specified to put the captured frames is where your pictures will end up. Mine go to my desktop.

Also, where you specified for the captured frames to go in your preferences, you can also change what type of file the frame is captured in, i.e; bmp, jpeg, etc.

I hope this helps ya'll out some.

Did you not read any of that? :huh: :laugh:

You have specify a button to capture the frame. It's in one of the steps above.

When you have your video paused on the screen you want, you press whichever button on your keyboard you specified in the step above. Mine is the letter P by default. So yours may be aswell.

So I hover my mouse over the video screen, and press P, the captured screen will go wherever, you specified for them to go. :)

Yeah, that one is huge res. :laugh: 

QueenAn, the diamond ring part, he messages her with a picture of another guy giving his girl a giant diamond. Adriana sees the Diamond on her phone and it is presumed she starts to head back to him, to accept the diamond. :)

Whao whao whao...wait a sec. I thought that episode was the one where's she's in a car with her friend and her phone rings. It was Diego and he played her a song...I'm so lost. Do you have that video? And if you do can you post it...or if anyone eles has it can they post it?

:heart:,

An

If there is another with a diamond ring in it, I haven't seen it. :/ Only one I have seen is the one where she is in the car with a friend, and he sends her the diamond image.

Ahhh, I see. My mistake. :blush:

Well, it looks like a little film strip I believe on the menu bar at the top, mine expired or I would check it out.

This bsplayer may work better for you, as it's completely free, and does the exact same thing. :) And you can play all your videos in it too, I think.

I hope the BS player works for the videos you and Brasil are trying to cap. ;)

Glad to try and help, no problem there.

No it's really no bother Brasil, glad to try and help, You may want to check for your captured files, in the folder where you installed BS Player. :) Probably C drive-->Program Files-->BS Player

They may be right in that folder.

Angie, what video are you trying to cap exactly, that may be one of the problems. I'm pretty sure almost all filetypes are supported.

No problem brasil, :D Happy that your Happy.

Now all we gotta do is get Angie up and runnin takin screenshots.:)

I just capped a screen from the Christmas commercial, and it came out fine.

bscap001.jpg

Hmmm.

I'm not sure what is going on. Have you tried another video.

Edit: Thought I ought to replace that screen cap of one with Adriana. :)

It's right on the last page, brasil read the exact same instructions and got good screens. So I'm thinking maybe it's something in your computer maybe.

You are using the BS player now right, and not Avi Splitter.

I have no earthly clue as to why it wouldn't work.