Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

You send it is not working, I will try and get these videos up. But just for everyones info you can download Camelita or something like that recorder and record your screen with this program I have got that zeki triko video from the site and the ones from Alessandraambrosio.com.br. So personally I would suggest that all of you get this program.

You send it is not working, I will try and get these videos up. But just for everyones info you can download Camelita or something like that recorder and record your screen with this program I have got that zeki triko video from the site and the ones from Alessandraambrosio.com.br. So personally I would suggest that all of you get this program.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you email the videos to me, I could host them through A-A.net....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are (aa site) flv format.How can you play them in a winamp or :blink: ....?I got those in my computer but you have to got flv player?

Guest Guest_LostinLove_*

When you record it you can say what format you want to save it in I save them as AVI! :)

Aaelora okay how do you want to do that?

I love Adriana do you have aol messenger if so post your screen name and I will sned them to you over mesenger!

Anyone else want them please post your screenname! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no i don't have it :cry: i don't have any messenger... can u email them to me?!! :cry: my email is: [email protected] please let me know if u can email it... if not, then i will download aol instant messenger

That screen capture program is a good way to get those swf videos from the VS site.

If anyone wants em, I can upload the actual swf files of the VS videos, but you'll have to find something to lay em as the flv player ain't workin, and I do feel like finding something that will. :/

Also I got a HQ version of the Making of Pirelli video today, about 165mb, if anyone wants it I could start uploading it. Don't know if it's been up before.