Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Guest Guest
thank you very much capt! :heart:

but can you repost "sardania"and "tulum"please? :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet Lady, those are Rapidshare, so the links won't expire. You just have to wait some time between downloading the videos, cause rapidshare won't let you get them all in one hour.

So once you've downloaded one video, you'll have to wait around an hour or less (I'm not too sure) and after that, you can download another.

Guest Guest_LostinLove_*

Remmber to thank three people, Neo for giving them to Capt, Capt for making them smaller and Me for capturing them :blush:

Remmber to thank three people, Neo for giving them to Capt, Capt for making them smaller and Me for capturing them  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, many times I don't read back previous pages to see the evolution of links :blush: Thank you, Neo, and LostinLove :)

I fixed your sig for ya, and your email, if you change it, to something else, and then change it back to your original email, that warning will go away.

It has been a long time since we've seen ya around these parts, must be pretty busy.

Those VS pics were posted around one of these threads somewhere, but if you wanna see em on the site, you can just go here and click the 10 Years of Sexy next to Adriana, and a new window will come up, and the pics, and videos and stuff are there. :)

Also people, here are the VS Sexy videos from the site, coded down quite a bit, same quality though. About 20mb a piece

Sardania

St. Tropez

Tulum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks mike and neo! neo's links did not work for me though... but thank u guys sooooo much! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

neo's links were the same videos, I just crunched em down a lot, that's all. No real need to thank me for em' it took all of 1 minute to shrink em down. :p Ya'll are welcome anyways. :D

Gocho, I'll upload the HQ Pirelli vid for you, I'm uploading it for Xfiler right now, I'll send you guys both the link. :)

neo's links were the same videos, I just crunched em down a lot, that's all. No real need to thank me for em' it took all of 1 minute to shrink em down. :p  Ya'll are welcome anyways. :D

Gocho, I'll upload the HQ Pirelli vid for you, I'm uploading it for Xfiler right now, I'll send you guys both the link. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey capt snow..u reckon u could pm me a copy of that link too?

It is not out yet. They filmed it today so I would guess it would be out in about 2-3 weeks because they have to finish filming then she has to do the studio voice over, then they have to edit it so I would guess it will be out in about 2-3 weeks. smile.gif