Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Okay kids--

I have been complaining for years b/c I haven't had access to Fashion TV. Now Fashion TV has a brand new website, and I'm thrilled at the access. I have also made a stink about the fact that no one--with all the extracting and posting they do, don't have any copies of the Fashion TV Versions of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. Fine. :laugh: :laugh:

But here is a file from Fashion TV regarding this years VS fashion show. It's about 10 minutes and quite good. :wave:

Later on I will post Heidi Klum's interview on Jay Leno in 2003 and her interview on the Daily Show promoting the VS fashion show. The Daily show interview features a clip of her walking the runway in the 12 million dollar bra and features hilarious commentary between Heidi and this years Academy Awards host Jon Stewart. :p

Here is the Fashion TV first, eh.

Fashion TV-Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005

Anyone got a high quality stills of the one commercial, I think it was last years VS one of adriana walkign up the stairs towards the light, I think that was her :) If you do could you message it to me, thanks :) I cant find any pictures anywhere

Edited by My Lovely Angel

Nice commercial, first one I have seen of her doing maybelline :)

So nobody has and still movie images of adriana walkign up the stairs :(

Which (maybelline)-commercial do you mean?

It is not a maybelline commercial it is a VS one where she walks up the stairs towards a door with light pouring in, i believe it was Adriana I might be wrong. But if anyone has stills of this hq ones I love tom ake a wallpaper with them :)