Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Can someone put some Adriana lima interviews in here for me please! :wub:

Here are a bunch of interviews I have. They are probably all reposts, but whatever, they are worth it.

Adriana on the Late Late Show, November 2004

Fashion TV Interview

Another Fashion TV Interview (by ElTorro)

Extra TV Interview

Interview on VS Runway

Adriana Victoria's Swimwear Secrets

Adriana on Access Hollywood

Adriana Fashion Interview

:wave:

^

awesomness

pic on top of the last picture...fantabulouss and the two b4 as well

good job amelie!

lol why does adriana have the ugliest color outfit..extreme orange.

edited:

nvm it was some other girl lol i failed my eye test! :ninja:

and i tried to upload some of the interviews that virtuosity posted, it says its expired for me as well.

Edited by Dream Angel

^

awesomness

good job amelie!

edited:

and i tried to upload some of the interviews that virtuosity posted, it says its expired for me as well.

I can't believe it. I've been looking everywhere for that Late Late Show clip. I finally found it but it says its expired. So can somebody please repost it.

^

awesomness

good job amelie!

edited:

I can't believe it. I've been looking everywhere for that Late Late Show clip. I finally found it but it says its expired. So can somebody please repost it.

I know this might sound dumb but before I found this site I thought I was the only one who was crazy about her. It always seemed like everyones attention was on Gisele. I Guess? not.

Are the megaupload hosts not working? I don't know why they would be expired, I uploaded them 2 days ago. I can reupload them to another host if you want. Look for them late tonight or tomorrow morning. I guess I'll try rapidupload this time.

I believe one of the ones I uploaded was the one where she talks about family and takes off her fake lashes. Anyway, I'll be sure to reupload it.

Also, I'll upload the VS 2000 cannes show.

Any more requests for tonight? I'm willing to share :fun:

Are the megaupload hosts not working? I don't know why they would be expired, I uploaded them 2 days ago. I can reupload them to another host if you want. Look for them late tonight or tomorrow morning. I guess I'll try rapidupload this time.

I believe one of the ones I uploaded was the one where she talks about family and takes off her fake lashes. Anyway, I'll be sure to reupload it.

Also, I'll upload the VS 2000 cannes show.

Any more requests for tonight? I'm willing to share :fun:

Please dont use rapidshare. As I explained in another thread it thinks im already downloading something and it wont let me download two things at once. And since your asking for requests could you post Alessandra on Late Late show on the other thread for me?

Please dont use rapidshare. As I explained in another thread it thinks im already downloading something and it wont let me download two things at once. And since your asking for requests could you post Alessandra on Late Late show on the other thread for me?

Sorry! I only have one devotion and it's to Adriana. If I had any Alessandra video's I would host them, but I don't so I'm sorry :(

I just finished a rapidshare upload of the Late Late Show with Adriana, so here it is:

Late Late Show with Adriana, November 2004

If you have any hosting suggestions please let me know. What do you think of FileFront?

Anyway, I uploaded that one quickly because people wanted it a lot. The rest will come as a bunch. :)

Rapidshare says that because you can only download a certain amount at one time. After you download one thing you may have to wait an hour or so, not sure of the exact time.

Rapidshare says that because you can only download a certain amount at one time. After you download one thing you may have to wait an hour or so, not sure of the exact time.

But I downloaded one file from rapidshare months ago and I even deleted it.

Rapidshare has this in its FAQ.

How much may I download as a free user?

Since we are offering our service for free users with full speed as well, we have included a download-limit, which is set to 30 MB per hour. If you like to use our service, we hope that you will decide to buy a premium-account. Premium-accounts do not have this limitation. Furthermore they have many more advantages.

But I downloaded one file from rapidshare months ago and I even deleted it.

Okay. That shouldn't be effecting what's going on now than.

Rapidshare has this in its FAQ.
How much may I download as a free user?

Since we are offering our service for free users with full speed as well, we have included a download-limit, which is set to 30 MB per hour. If you like to use our service, we hope that you will decide to buy a premium-account. Premium-accounts do not have this limitation. Furthermore they have many more advantages.

Well that doesnt really help and i'm not going to pay for the membership.

Sorry! I only have one devotion and it's to Adriana. If I had any Alessandra video's I would host them, but I don't so I'm sorry :(

I just finished a rapidshare upload of the Late Late Show with Adriana, so here it is:

Late Late Show with Adriana, November 2004

If you have any hosting suggestions please let me know. What do you think of FileFront?

Anyway, I uploaded that one quickly because people wanted it a lot. The rest will come as a bunch. :)

Sure, any host but rapidshare.