Bellazon

NBA

goose

• 3 weeks later...
had to drive through an hour of snow but it was worth it. great game in philly. damn you Ray Allen for draining the 3 with .5 secs left. almost broke your 11 game win streak.

What the Sixers cannot do, the LAKERS CAN!!! :D Besides, what do you expect from the land of drivebys and palm trees? You didn't think the Lakers were gonna lose their just because Bynum went down. As much as it sucks, we just gotta hold down the fort till he returns. We took out the Celtics TWICE THIS YEAR!!! :war: :yes: :fun: :blueeyedbaby: 12 game winning streak SNAPPED!!! :whistle: Now, we gotta try to do what every other team has failed to do: Beat Cleveland at their floor.

That Lakers Celtics game was great. it came down to whos the better defensive player, Kobe or Pierce. Kobe clearly won that matchup. and "Big Baby" Davis didnt hit every single midrange shot like he did against us. i think that made a big difference as well.

btw i think Chris Paul is really being left out of the MVP talk. has anyone ever watched the Hornets? i think hes more valuable to his team than any player is to theirs.

Cavs go down at home!! Odom played a mans game today. He was the difference. They shut down Lebron too. Kobe wasnt on the court that much either. looks like the Lakers really are the best team in the world. congrats k dub

Thanks. Lakers stopped a Celtics 19 game win streak on Christmas Day, stopped a 12 game win streak the other day, and now stopped the Cavs 23 game home winning streak. Might as well call the Lakers the STREAK STOPPERS!!! :yes: :laugh: :blueeyedbaby: Everybody thought the Lakers were gonna struggle after Bynum went down. Kobe hasn't had a good game since he dropped 61 on the Knicks. Still, we find a way to win. Now, imagine how good we will be when BYNUM COMES BACK!!! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
People, look at the Sixers/Nets highlights from tonight. You will know why i want to kill everyone right now.

:|

Yeah, I watched it live yesterday. Harris had screwed lots of possessions in crunch time before hitting that one. I feel kinda sad for Philly though. First Nowitzki snapped their 7 game streak, than Ray Ray punished you guys, and now Harris with the half court buzzer-beater.

BTW speaking of these game winners, once one of my favourite players Dirk Nowitzki showed his dark side in that game against Philly. I would have never expected that he is such a mean man. What he did to a little kid in that game is just unacceptable. Here is the youtube video if you guys want to see what happened.

Note: If you can cry easily, please don't watch it.

Gotta go now.

It's Kobe vs Durant time, or better say Present vs Future. I wish both get 50+ points. :)

Maybe I'll get back after the game.

Durant should have been an allstar this year for sure. i dont care if hes on a losing team.

Andre Miller is the most underrated PG in the NBA, and the only other people that fill a stat sheet like Iguodala are Lebron and Kobe (with more points of course). Yet they never show the sixers on national tv. you think theyd show one of the more exciting teams to watch.

the Kobe Shaq thing was great, but the highlight was Shaq dancing with the Jabbawokeez :nicole: hes really good :o