Bellazon

NBA

goose

Another thing, that no1 posted:

After the draft, Blazers traded Zach Randolph, Fred Jones and Dan Dickau to NYK, for Channing Frye and Steve Francis.

IMO it's good for the Knicks anyway, cuz they have Marbury, Robinson & Crawford, so Zach compared to Steve is much more what they need.

On the other hand if Francis becomes the Francis he was on the Rockets, than I can say Blazers made the right deal, but I don't see play-offs for them this season :no: .

I think both Portland and Seattle are looking at the long term picture now. They want to start really competing in three to four years, not right away.

Oh, and Kevin Durant-Jeff Green = Micheal Jordan-Scottie Pippen. :rofl:

Well, it could happen. :ninja:

Kevin Durant will find his Pippen in the one of the next 3 drafts IMO. :ninja:

Carter and Nets have reached agreement. After Carter opted out from his $16.3 million contract from this season, the pair agreed on a 4 year contract for more than $60 million.

Hey maybe you liked the Ray Allen trade between Celtics and Sonics.

It was nice also, but let me tell you the funniest part of this trade:

Ray Allen & Allen Ray have become teammates :rofl:

:laugh: I've been waiting for this since I saw him at Villanova. :p

It will be funny to watch, would the commentary dare to call them by thenames :laugh:

Imagine the last play of the game, and you listen to the game in the radio:

Ray has the ball, give to Ray now, no Ray decides to take it himself :ninja: OH MY :D

Anyway, what does the MLA(on your sig.) stand for?

On the latest NBA news, Rashard Lewis has agreed the deal with Orlando Magic.

I was excepting him to join the Rockets this season, but after I heard the deal, I'm thinking that he chosed the best for himself. (IMO) He will become the first scoring option of the team, and an All-Star in Magic, and with their current roster, Orlando may become a serious contender in the East.

On the other hand, I read that the best Free Agent on the market(IMO) Chauncey Billups has agreed to resign with Pistons for a $60 million deal.

Well as I said before I just read it, but I don't find it likely(after the way Billups acted on the playoffs this season). I mean if he didn't want to leave, then why he didn't put more heart in his game against Bulls & Cavs. I was claiming that he will join the Lakers this season, ever since I heard the trade rumors beetwen Pistons and Lake-Show last year. :/

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There's no more basketball coverage on our cable network... F*ck SkyCable. :cry: :cry2:

u don't have free sport channels or smth?

All Solar Entertainment channels have been removed from SkyCable, they're now on Global Destiny.. so that means We have to switch cable network.. and BTV (the bball channel) requires separate subscription. <_<

but can you imagine. Patriots of course will kill everyone this year, :cain: Red Sox won the world series, Bostons soccer team is playing in the championship this weekend, and now these guys.

uh-oh. <_< it's 2008 now..... let's see about that.

hehe.