Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Competition

Mickiala

I have never even heard of half the people posting in this round :nicole:

Ummm Irene and Joe could you clarify who you are voting for? Im confused :dontgetit:

Well...I'll have to actually do research :pinch: for "greatest impact" so just ignore my previous answers. I haven't really seen her shoots, but I always assumed that Christy Brinkley was the most successful and biggest SI swimsuit name :idk: But I'll have to research the rest to give you a better answer. You're doing a great job BTW :yes: . Also, just to make sure, could you clarify the rules to me one more time? I think you said, "The one that best represents SI models to them," but I'm not 100% sure what that means :dontgetit: .

And of half these people you haven't heard of, I bet they're all voting for Laetitia as #1. :ninja: How she's #1 is waaay beyond me. Hot? Yes? Impact on SI? None.

I thought people were supposed to be voting for "who they feel represents Sports Illustrated Models to them"

So to them, Laetitia may best represent SI models.

Ummm Irene and Joe could you clarify who you are voting for? Im confused :dontgetit:

Well...I'll have to actually do research :pinch: for "greatest impact" so just ignore my previous answers. I haven't really seen her shoots, but I always assumed that Christy Brinkley was the most successful and biggest SI swimsuit name :idk: But I'll have to research the rest to give you a better answer. You're doing a great job BTW :yes: . Also, just to make sure, could you clarify the rules to me one more time? I think you said, "The one that best represents SI models to them," but I'm not 100% sure what that means :dontgetit: .

Judit Masco was on the cover in 1990"Beauty and the Beach" and was in the swimsuit issue 90,91,92,94 and 1995,If that helps.

I am sure SI means something different to everyone,I don't think of Christie or Laetitia when I think of SI,Some of these "Fans"never enter polls unless it is their one favorite up for it,and Im sure by tomorow they wont be back,until she is up next round.

What I meant by "Best represents SI"is who out of those 4 do you think of and say "WOW" I remember that photo or that girl,if that makes sense.

Hope that helps :wave:

And of half these people you haven't heard of, I bet they're all voting for Laetitia as #1. :ninja: How she's #1 is waaay beyond me. Hot? Yes? Impact on SI? None.

:trout:

I still love you Matt. I refuse to argue with you about Laetitia and SI. So let's just pretend we agree. :hug:

What I meant by "Best represents SI"is who out of those 4 do you think of and say "WOW" I remember that photo or that girl,if that makes sense.

Hope that helps :wave:

Well...in that case, I really like Fernanda and Laetitia, but only saw them in it one time...so....

1. Marisa

2. Judit

3. Fernanda

4. Laetitia

:trout:

I still love you Matt. I refuse to argue with you about Laetitia and SI. So let's just pretend we agree. :hug:

I will give Laetitia fans credit,when someone asks them to vote in a poll they sure come through :D