Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

really? I didn't know that! :p I thought he first saw her doing a beach photoshoot in Cali by his house and he watched her and wanted to meet her after that? what was that story? (you are my Gisele/Leo source since I didn't follow them as a couple) :p

yeah that was in summer of 2000,I doubt these are that day's candids :laugh:http://giselebundchenfan.com/candids/2000/...os-beach-house/

well as I read several times,when he saw Gi,he liked and wanted to meet her,but Gi didn't want,and Leo was trying to date her for about a month :laugh: Gi was very busy and couldn't date him (maybe she didn't want for the first time,remember before they started dating,journalist told her that as they said Leo liked her and Gi said,that he loves all women :laugh: ) I guess they had met before those candids,cuz Gi said he called her and asked to meet on the beach,or he got his own ways to get cell phone number :laugh:

Thanks sick you told me that story once before but I forgot the details. :wave:

Based on those pics, I'd say they already were newly dating, their body language is very comfortable towards one another. :D

Pehaps it was the beach shoot she did for Vogue June 2000 with George Clooney? (she would have probably shot that in early spring of 2000) Maybe Leo saw his pal George and wanted to meet the model. :p and if I'm not wrong I think that shoot was in Malibu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A healthy outside starts from the inside

Anna Bauer is the portrait photographer fascinated with the fashion world and all who dwell in it.

What was your highlight of the spring/summer 12 shows? Taking Gisele’s portrait because she’s never at fashion week. I’ve been doing it for eighteen years and I’ve never seen her before, but this season she closed Givenchy. She looked fun and I was really pleased with the picture.

acacc7159280443.jpg

i-Donline