Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Conan shout out, click :laugh:

post-3761-0-1446164048-72629_thumb.gif post-3761-0-1446164048-73884_thumb.gif

Gisele definitely keeps people interested, even after all these years. She needs to book a talk show ASAP and I'm sure the magazines already are lining up for her next interview, as always. :laugh:

This is pure gold :rofl: and btw, it´s true! :laugh:

^ Gisele's pr lady tweeted the pic in the first place which made me think its looks more like Gisele by her comment..It kind of looks like Gisele's old Dior ads. :p Well Gisele also works alot with Mert&Marcus/Giovanni Bianco which is who Madge's album art was shot by.

this photo is funny. Look how huge she is compared to normal people. :laugh: Models are so big boned, this is why they must stay thin or they would look like Shrek. :ninja:

post-13850-1329662615_thumb.jpg

They are one gorgeous, tall couple. They must look unreal together! No wonder they are always one of the main attractions at the Met Ball. :wub:

off topic: anyone else kinda love how thats the only public thing they do together? They're not red carpet whores like alot of other celeb couples. I also kinda love how Gi's never done photoshoots with Leo or Tom. or tabloid shoots with her son or selling their wedding pics. would be so d list of her. Good thing she's got Vogue or Vanity Fair support.

to be honest I'd be so glad if she did even a shoot with Leo or Tom,but I already imagine what people would say about her :cain:

so many couple do this and they say nothing about them,but if it was Gi. oooh she would be horrible person :laugh:

but on the other hand I'm glad she's not as cheap as other celebs who do it are :wub:

Oh trust I would love some beautiful pictures of her and Tom but I think I love how private they are even more. :p Haters can say w/e they want but the fact that she has turned down numerous shoots with her famous "men" (Leo/Tom) speaks volumes about her for the good, imo. :hehe:

I think there is nothing wrong with doing a shoot with your hubby as a famous model, but Gisele couldn't get away with it. She can't do what almost every other model in existence can/does do, without being called out for it. :cain: I see so many models tweets and I always think, wow If Gisele said that she would be on every gossip site later on. :rofl: but then again she is GISELE and they are just that; "other models".

I say it's cheap cuz most of them do it for attention,but generally I'd appreciate if she shoot with Tom or have shooted with Leo :brows:

I'd like her to tweet more,I mean her personal pics and so on,would be good for us :trout: but I also like she's so private and really can get it,you know private life is called private,cuz it's private and means not share :cain:

but I guess we Gi fans don't have anything to whine,cuz we get so much career stuff from Gi year by year :laugh:

but then again she is GISELE and they are just that; "other models".

+ billion :laugh:

I would like if she shared more private pics, but then I might get bored of them. Now when I see one I'm like :bounce: just because of how rare it is. I respect she doesn't post Ben's pics though. I thought the little hand picture of him holding her hand on Thanksgiving was classy.

ditto. would much prefer modeling work than private pics anyday, so I can't complain. :p At least she keeps us satisfied in that department.