Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

one more mention of her :p

Anna Paquin who covers Fashion magazine’s summer issue, is quoted as telling the mag “I’ve learned how to dress for my shape … I’m 5’4″ and change! I know I will never be like Gisele, and I also know I will never be a hipless, assless supermodel.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/anna-paquin-fashi...isele-bundchen/

thanks sick, liked some of those quotes ^

Inside a new HOPE store, you can see her collection and pictures hanging up.

looks pretty cool and modern

post-13850-0-1446164107-47217_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446164107-48616_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446164107-50038_thumb.jpg

on a side note: I'd love to see how she decorates inside her new mansion. Many supermodels have done that like Cindy Crawford & Helena Christensen. people may take it as Gi showing off though. I dont think she would anyways but it would be cool to see all the special eco features shes talked aobut and her design style. :p

funny. I wonder if Leo will see it ^ :laugh:

May 17, 2012

Gisele calls on Dilma to veto

Gisele joins thousands of Brazilians in an appeal to President Dilma Rousseff to veto the new Forest Code. Our Goodwill Ambassador, always concerned and involved with environmental causes, couldn’t let this pass.

Concerned with the approval of the bill, that would legalize millions of hectares illegally cleared before 2008 through an amnesty; Reduce forest restoration obligations in vulnerable habitats that are important for safeguarding people, environmental services and biodiversity; Reduce drastically the protection of many sensitive ecosystems; Gisele joins the cause and calls on President Dilma to veto!

The manifest is still up and you can help by spreading the word throughout your social media channels, sharing with your friends and family.

This is the last chance to support the cause and do good for the environment!

Check out Gisele’s image below!

http://www.giselebundchen.com/novidades/10...n-dilma-to-veto

post-13850-1337348500_thumb.jpg

yay she tweeted finally ^ :thumbsup: I guess shes still shooting Oral-B and maybe some of her other contracts.

I wish she tweeted more herself. I've seen a few people say they are un following her because she never shares anything personal. or when her team tweeted once "we have a surprise to announce soon" almost every tweet was assuming she would announce a pregnancy. It was a website promotion. :p

For those who still do not know, Gisele Bundchen was largely honored in this edition of Casa Cor 2012 Goiás. The show which has the theme 'Fashion, Style and Technology', is exhibiting in his hall three replicas of dresses worn by top model. The dresses were made of paper for students of Federal University of Goiás Carolline Mariana Alves and Oliveira, our two colleagues, manufactured dress with fringe, authored by Alexander Wang that Gisele wore at the Met Ball 2010. We follow close the whole process and we were impressed with the result. Congratulations to the girls and also to other students who have engaged in a work so beautiful!

post-13850-0-1446164126-30269_thumb.jpg

http://notaspromissorias.com/gisele-bundchen-na-casa-cor/