Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

yeah, I was reading them too :/ it seems to me,that some ppl don't believe in happiness or can't get the meaning of happiness :/ (second one is more close to reality to me ) I know one thing right,when you feel bad you should try your best not show it to other ppl. well everyone has problems but it doesn't mean we shouldn't be happy,maybe some think Gi is happy,cuz she's got millions of dollars but I'm pretty sure money can't always bring you happiness,there's other things too,family,relatives,friends. I mean when you got dollars in bank,it doesn't guarantee you 100% of happiness. but we all know ife is easier with money :/

everyone who's got health,family and friends can call themselves "happy", imho :blush:

I mean happiness is the collection of many things together,Gi is happy cuz she's got family,friends,health,career,love from other ppl,she does what she love to do,she cares about others,of course those things make you happy.

well I get some ppl can't effort to help others,I really would love to donate money for others but I have no money :D I mean there're ppl who can't do what they loves to do,you know what I mean ? so maybe some of them aren't happy cuz of it.

they say shopping is the best way for destress,but many ppl don't have money to buy their fav things to destress :/

there are ppl who couldn't make their wishes come true,yeah that's so stressful

imho Gi really has all the reasons to be happy and she is and I'm glad about that :wub:

I´m sure she´s not "happy" 100% of her time... we all have our problems, our insecurities and miseries. But just like Sick wrote it, there is no point in showing others your misery - you just have to deal with it on your own, and it´s only your problem, and for sure not problem of your fans or antifans.

She tries to stay optimistic in public and share the good energy, which is amazing thing and one to adore for sure... and there will always be haters or just sad people, or jealous people :idk: it´s easy to hate someone who is rich, successful, popular, beautiful and has wonderful family, isn´t it?

Nothing and no one is perfect, but we can make the best out of what´s given to us. Gisele knows it, and for me, she stays modest in things she needs... she knows the best things in life are for free - not many people know this. They mostly have forgotten.

She is very life-wise and frank - these two characteristics I value about people the most.

So, haters can go on and hate, and sad people can stay in their sadness and write sad things - it won´t change anything about her life... and most importantly, it won´t change anything about THEIR lives as well, which is THE fact they should realize.

There are many things that can make you happier - if it´s a smile to someone you love, or a helping hand, or a walk in nature, or planting a tree - those are all the most simpliest things in life. Even when you are down and feel like shit, you can do these... not shopping, nor giving someone millions can make you (or at least me :laugh: ) happier than doing something usefull. Simple little things... it takes nothing more :idk:

You start with one little tree... and after years you have the whole forest :)

Jennka :clap:

and of course she has not so perfect moments, as we all do. She never said she didn't. Doesn't mean she should complain about it and spread negativity. This is what people have always loved about her from what I've read; her positivity and good energy. She has stressed ALOT over the years, that its the small things in life that count and she is nothing without her family, love and great support system.

I begun to think some people have NEVER read one of her interviews, they just read bits and pieces from gossip websites. Yeah, real good way to get your info and form opinions....NOT. :laugh:

p.s Sick clean your inbox I can't answer you. :beating:

That article is so beautiful indeed :wub: love everything about it. So true.

And yeah Miche, people mostly make their "opinions" from tabloids or pieces excluded from interviews... which is always cut out of the image :idk: It´s a stupid way to make your opinion - but the easiest one :idk:

yes surely its the fastest and laziest way ^ :p I don't know how many times I've read things that make me LOL. like miss- labeling her family members,friends etc...If they get something as simple as that wrong how can anything they possibly say be true? but of course not everyone reads about Gisele like her fans do so...shame that some people get paid to write, when half of what they write down is so poorly written. :rofl:

This is why I stopped reading tabloids long ago, after high school. Bunch of CRAP. Well I do read for a good laugh or two sometimes, but to get "my info"; H*ll no!

I stopped reading tabloids too... long ago. It´s just huge pictures with huge bullshit :idk: and it´s not interesting at all. I rather read TV OKO (a weekly Slovak magazine, very short but really interesting, they have always different topics about Slovak talents - great climbers, singers, actors, musicians, journalists, writers, poets - but they interview them about their work and success and not personal life... and they always have a main theme, like the origin of gossiping, tramping, history of Slovak villages, myths & legends and many more) or National Geographic, or 21st Century (mostly on science and biology).

I mean, what can you learn from a tabloid??? That some useless celebrity is cheating on her / his partner?